Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Floyd Mayweather
    " I'm ready to fight Pacquiao 5/5/12. Bob Arum knows the date can't change. I have my guarantee. Call Schaefer & Al and stop lying to the public "

Posted a few moments ago via twitter/facebook, this shits gonna get dirty...

Where you at Pac-Man!? Quiet as a church mouse.
    100% Donkey 24/7

hahahaha, damn another tweet, they keep coming...

Floyd Mayweather

January 16th was Dr. Martin Luther King Birthday.
    January 17th is Muhammad Ali Birthday and..
    May 5th is Pacquiao ass whooping day

(pac man is going to have to respond he cant stay silent forever...)
    100% Donkey 24/7

PokerOwned Master
    If this fight doesn't happen, boxing is so screwed. This is the only fight people care about and the only big money maker fight for boxing. And you couldn't blame Mayweather if the fight doesn't happen.

Banned
    scared boy floyd is just a second tier fighter compared to manny. it's obvious and very simple.

PokerOwned Veteran
    floyd has been running from this fight for to long

Quote Originally Posted by cdub512 View Post
    If this fight doesn't happen, boxing is so screwed. This is the only fight people care about and the only big money maker fight for boxing. And you couldn't blame Mayweather if the fight doesn't happen.
    Just because someone is publicly saying something doesnt mean that is what hes doing in private. When the 1st fight broke down, everyone blamed floyd for having simply to many demands. His ego is too big for him to have people saying this, so im sure to bloat his ego he would have no problem going on twitter and "calling out" manny. While privately his agent could be following his wishes and making demands he knows wont be met so fight wont happen.

Is this what is happenning??? Who knows. Its possible but the point is, all us on the outside looking in will never know. And I for one will never take the twitter comments of possibly the biggest egomanic on the planet as the truth of what is really happening

Seasoned Veteran
    no way is the pac man afraid of mayweather look and see that he was willing to take the fight but mayweather supposedely was not available to fight. and then later on he is. sounds kinda sketch to me what do you guys think?

PokerOwned Master
    mayweather called pacquiao last night, and they talked. hopefully that helps make the fight happen.

Floyd Mayweather
    "I'm fighting Miguel Cotto on May 5th because Miss Pac Man is ducking me."

damnnnnit, we never gonna get to see them fight!
    100% Donkey 24/7

Private
    i thought paqiuao would win but after his last fight im not so sure... i hate jr but i got to admit hwe is one heck of a fighter...hopefully it happpens it will be a good one im sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast