Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NY Jets Talk!

NY Jets Talk!

Post here about the New York Jets. Post about anything from, Winning/Losing, Rex Ryan, Sanchez, Management, Feelings, Thoughts anything!! Haters Welcome lol!!!

We the Best!

Jets suck but I have their D/ST on my fantasy team so I guess I won't say too much bad about the losers.
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

the best at harrassing female news reporters

Currently in a Bye week and Im really excited, Big win over San Diego we need that badly considering we have Buffalo, and New England in the next 2 games. right now at (4-3) I think we turned things around and we will go into Buffalo and smoke them with the Ground and Pound and are Defense....How about Aaron Maybin guys? Just about 40 Snaps on the field with 3 Sacks and 3 Forced Fumbles!!....Comming from someone who could buy a Sack in Buffalo...

That why I love my Jets, either you Love us or Hate us....we dont back down and we have the Best coach in the NFL....REX BABY!!

That game vs san diego was a joke. Jets got so many pass interference penalties go their way that were lol at best. And i hate revis. I mean most of his interceptions arent interceptions the ball is nowhere near the reciever and straight at him. And when the pass is to the reciever Revis could prob take out a gun and shot the reciever and still wouldnt get a flag thrown against him.

Yea revis got lucky on a couple INT's but he deserves it the isnt another DB int he league at his level. he is the Best hands down...DEION STATUS. Maybe better at the end of his carrer he might even be better than Deion. If you hate Revis, its pure jealousy lol.....He shuts evryone down, let him get a few easy picks, no1 throws to him

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Im hoping your not a Ravens fan LMAO......Flacco is worse than Sanchez.....

No not ravens fan. Just thought that game was funny how sanchez looked like he wanted to cry after that sack. I do think revis is good but drastically over-rated. Marshall would have dominated him if he didnt drop some easy catches and if he wasnt fouled for revis's pick 6.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast