Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64993.9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFLers

NFLers

Who is your favorite team and why? Mine are the titans simply because of the music city miracle that happened in the playoffs against the bills. I was probably 12 at the time and at a hotel in san diego and I started watching the game. It was late in the 4th and the bills just scored. 9 seconds to go in the game titans down by last than a touchdown and they get the kickoff. They do the craziest lateral pass across the field and run it back for a game winning kickoff return touchdown to knock out the bills. Ever since then I made myself a true titans fan. They have always been a sick team having the likes of randy moss eddie george steve mcnair chris johnson on offense and tullock bullock and vanden bosch used to be their guys on d but they've all moved on to the lions. Nonetheless we're still a solid team we just need to get the chemistry flowing next season and we'll be contenders again. So, ya who's your favorite team and why? because you're from that city? that's fine too. Right now I can claim the hotniners but no bandwagoning for me. Plus that's been my dad's fav team forever if I want I can make them my side favs anytime.

CK

Master Sergeant
    The chefs strictly by location I believe is why I root for them

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Born and raised in New York, and grew up a Giants fan. The Super Bowl run in the 07-08 season were the best sports moments of my life, and it was amazing watching the Giants knock off the undefeated Patriots when almost everyone was giving them no chance of doing so.

PokerOwned God
    [QUOTE=CoolJakeB;88696]Born and raised in New York, and grew up a Giants fan. The Super Bowl run in the 07-08 season were the best sports moments of my life, and it was amazing watching the Giants knock off the undefeated Patriots when almost everyone was giving them no chance of doing so.[/QUOTE

can ny do it again, maybe..this is what the playoffs is all about, you never know, who would have thought tebow and the broncos would beat the steelers

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    can ny do it again, maybe..this is what the playoffs is all about, you never know, who would have thought tebow and the broncos would beat the steelers
    Their chances just got a whole lot better after knocking out the Packers. The 49ers game could go either way and it's going to be a Super Bowl rematch either with the Ravens or Pats if the Giants can make it there.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    Their chances just got a whole lot better after knocking out the Packers. The 49ers game could go either way and it's going to be a Super Bowl rematch either with the Ravens or Pats if the Giants can make it there.
    Say what you want about the broncos, But last night brady came out with a point to prove, And teach a lesson to the naysayers who said pats can win in postseason. So i really think pats going to superbowl, Ravens can match them score for score, And if giants do get into the superbowl, I think we are gonna preformance by brady unlike any before, to settle the score from 07.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    been boston team all my life
    never falters win or lose

Banned
    Oh boy it's been a while to say this with knowing it can once again be champions. 49ers, simply because i was born into it. It also doesn't hurt that i live not even 3 miles from the stadium. SUPERBOWL CHAMPS OR BUST GO NINERS!!! WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Mine is the Jacksonville Jaguars. Im 21 years old and born and raised in Jacksonville so easy choice

PokerOwned Demi-God
    1 game at a time next up baltimore
    think san fran will beat the other manning lol too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast