Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70101.41

NFL Win Total Over/Unders for 2013 (with my picks)

Lot of money to be made on these type of bets...if you have patience. Let me know your opinions on what you like, and more importantly why you like it. Remember, you're in for the long haul. Here is the list of all teams with their odds next to them going over under:

nflwins.jpg

My favorites on the board so far:

Dallas UNDER 8.5
    The only 2 things that happened this offseason were Josh Brent retiring after killing a teammate and Bill Callahan taking over the play calling on offense. This team is in disarray and everyone else improved.

Denver UNDER 11.5
    I get that this team is good, but 5 losses is all it takes. Manning is another year older, as is the D. One injury derails this team.

Jets UNDER 6.5 (sorry TrueOC)
    This team is a trainwreck. Miami and Buffalo improved, the Pats are short one murderer. Jets may go 0-6 in the division.

Raiders UNDER 5.5 (sorry Padg)
    In the words of Prawney, "This may be the worst roster ever assembled in the history of football"

Buccaneers OVER 7.5
    This team played great down the stretch, added some pieces on the lines and secondary, and I don't think the NFC South got any better. Might be dicey, but I think 8-9 wins is probable.

Those are my 5. Lets see what you got PO

OK wow, that image is really small. Here's the link (scroll to the bottom): http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

Banned
    Yay, football season is almost here!!! I don't promote "gambling", but betting football is a "skill" game!

I routinely say yes to gambling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!