Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

PokerOwned God

3k prop bet for Monday night football

So I got 2 idiot friends including myself who have Monday night tics for the panthers vs pats. So now we got a prop bet 1k from each who will run on the field full nude I am seriously thinking about it but wonder what charges would be file when I get tackle by a bunch of officers. I am up 1600 off panther wins last 5 weeks and my bookie finally paid me so I ask you guys would you do it

Survey Master
    no. they will charge you with public indecensy and possibly tresspassing. and i think banned from stadium for life. and it wont make it on tv. they bleep it out

PokerOwned Veteran
    Also, many states will make you register as a sex offender in cases such as these because you knowingly exposed yourself in front of children.

PokerOwned Master
    not worth it man do it for a college team you dont care about like north carloina

PokerOwned Master
    A kid in MN had to register as a sex offender cuz he streaked his homecoming game

PokerOwned Demi-God
    you will likely have to register as a sex offender its most definitely not worth it.

i said do it and blog on here while you in jail....do it man

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    They never even show it on tv except that dude in SF who they could NOT catch, or you get shown when Kuechley lays you out