Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellik419 View Post
    A BIG Shout out of shame to the NFL for not getting this ref thing resolved. Biggest sport in the US and they want to put inferor product out there for us to watch.
    Steve Young analyzed this perfectly after the last MNF game. The NFL knows they have a perfectly inelastic product and a monopoly on football. People will watch no matter what, and they have propagated this fallacy that having replacement refs does not matter because the regular officials miss calls too.

Keep in mind that the regular officials have not made this process any easier (they are part-time employees and have other jobs to support themselves during this lockout). They are demanding more than it has been made to look like by the media; however, that being said, the NFL is a billion dollar annual industry. And given how obsessed Goodell claims to be with the integrity of the game, you would think he would be looking for a way to compromise, but with the player hold out over renewing the CBA last year, and with his authority being challenged on the whole Vilma/Saints issue, Roger Goodell is taking this opportunity to re-assert his power. This is why the NFL will not budge; they are saying, "We don't need you, you need us, so take what were giving you or GTFO!"

PokerOwned Pro
    I am almost positive that the NFL has instructed the RedZone and NFL Network anchors/analysts to not take shots at the replacement officials because they are the channels spreading the fallacy I talked about in my previous post. Just watch NFL coverage on ESPN and you will see a clear difference in the way this issue is discussed.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Big shout out to the Browns! Here's to hopefully your first win. I'll be a WOOFIN!!!

PokerOwned God
    panthers suck this week, lets go eagles and 49ers..should be some go games this weekend..

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellik419 View Post
    A BIG Shout out of shame to the NFL for not getting this ref thing resolved. Biggest sport in the US and they want to put inferor product out there for us to watch.
    Im not much of a fan of it but NASCAR is actually the most biggest sport in the US unless that changed in the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by tta91690 View Post
    I am almost positive that the NFL has instructed the RedZone and NFL Network anchors/analysts to not take shots at the replacement officials because they are the channels spreading the fallacy I talked about in my previous post. Just watch NFL coverage on ESPN and you will see a clear difference in the way this issue is discussed.
    I think theyve instructed everyone not to take shots at em. My one dude was just tellin me how he got sumtin in the mail from Gooddell, hes afraid to open it tho since he threw a Terrible Towel at the tv after a ref called a phantom interference penalty last week.

BIG GAME TODAY!!! Lets Go Jets! I love Sundays!!!! Beer and Wings and Football all day!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned Veteran
    COWBOYSSSSSSSSSS -7 take any and allllll action
    Steve
    Steortex,steindallas,SteortexrulesLLBS

PokerOwned Pro
    They do no have control over the non NFL channels, other than not renewing television contracts, which would only hurt the NFL. Did you hear what Chris Collinsworth and Al Michaels were saying after the game tonight!? Can't wait to hear the NFL get blasted this coming week.

PokerOwned Pro
    That ref was lucky Bill didn't pull a Jim Schwartz from last year after the week 2 game against the Niners. Maybe now that a team has had the game taken out of their hands the NFL will realize what a joke this whole thing is. Unfortunately, in the latest round of talks both parties agreed they are still far apart on a number of issues, and there are no new talks scheduled. This is gonna be an interesting year, especially as we get closer and closer to January.

PokerOwned Pro
    "Somebody tell these f***ing zebras Foot Locker needs them back at work!" - Tweeted by Pats LB Brandon Spikes after the game

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast