Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    Doesn't the Colts' current situation prove that the QB is the most valuable person on a team? You can't tell me with Peyton healthy and playing, the Colts would be anything less than 6-5 at this point, as opposed to their current 0-11 record. Dalton does have some young talented recievers, but not as good as some of the recievers on other teams, like the Packers.
    Im not saying dalton is stacked but he has struggled last 2 games without greene. And one of his earlier losses greene was taken away from him by double teams. Game after game he gets alot of attention for great passes, all of which were to greene.

Id challenge ur peyton manning question with what happened when tom brady got injured for the season. Patriots finished with the best record not to make the playoffs in a long time. So if Tom brady who many people think is the greatest ever could be out for a season and them still to have a good record i think there is more to the colts losing than simply manning being out.

PokerOwned Veteran
    stop. there's no denying cam newton here

PokerOwned Veteran
    Von Miller is having a great year for defensive players, easily Defensive Rookie of the Year.

Knight
    I'm going with Cam Newton too. Dalton and Green have been good, but I think Cam wins.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    After their recent performances in the last few weeks, it has become clear that Cam Newton deserves to be the NFL Rookie of the Year this year. Newton has stepped up his incredible pace in the last two weeks and it seems like he is carrying his team on his shoulders, with his running and passing game.

Seasoned Veteran
    Newton seriously? Anyone who doesn't think he deserves it is just simply stupid, or too arrogant because they dislike Newton. He simply is the best rookie. This week's performance is a testament to that.

I go with Dalton, of course I'm from Ft. Worth,,,the location of TCU ,,, Go Frogs
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Experienced Member
    I respect Dalton, and any other year he would be rookie of the year..... but Cam has done something amazing, especially considering he lead a 2-14 team to a 6-9 record. He took the rookie record for yardage and the record for TD's ran by a QB. It should be easily Newton that receives the award.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    To me its hands down Cam Newton. This guy is a stud and one if not the most exciting player in the NFL to watch. Thats my opinion!

Private
    Dalton has been good.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast