Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66766.26

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Cam needs to be more...humble. Andy needs to be more confidant. andy is my pick

PokerOwned Veteran
    confidance*
    and note: is that were is mark in this he was some what over rated preseason.
    tim is a rookie in my books. and the broncos 4-1 with him starting

PokerOwned God
    Looks like Dalton seems to be the odds on favorite

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnation View Post
    Cam needs to be more...humble. Andy needs to be more confidant. andy is my pick
    well said...

#NiggasInParis

Fish
    Cam. Yes he didn't get his team the wins he shouldve but his stats says it all

PokerOwned God
    dalton leads in wins, cam leads in stats, but the season still have 5 games, lets wait and see...

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Dalton has been good. But he seemed to struggle without his fellow rookie AJ Greene. So i would think Greene deserves as much credit as dalton
    Green definitely deserves a lot of credit. He should end up in the top 4 for the voting.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Poolshark125 View Post
    Cam. Yes he didn't get his team the wins he shouldve but his stats says it all
    Dalton deserves it more based on him carrying his team to a better record than almost anyone expected. Cam has skills, no doubt about it, but needs to be more of a team player.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    Dalton deserves it more based on him carrying his team to a better record than almost anyone expected. Cam has skills, no doubt about it, but needs to be more of a team player.
    Dalton has done really good, and better than expected. But the whole QB getting all the praise annoys me at times. I mean AJ Greene has made the big plays for dalton when he needed it. And its no suprise they struggled vs baltimore and pittsburgh last 2 games as greene was out.

A QB is only as good as the WR he is throwing too.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Dalton has done really good, and better than expected. But the whole QB getting all the praise annoys me at times. I mean AJ Greene has made the big plays for dalton when he needed it. And its no suprise they struggled vs baltimore and pittsburgh last 2 games as greene was out.

A QB is only as good as the WR he is throwing too.
    Doesn't the Colts' current situation prove that the QB is the most valuable person on a team? You can't tell me with Peyton healthy and playing, the Colts would be anything less than 6-5 at this point, as opposed to their current 0-11 record. Dalton does have some young talented recievers, but not as good as some of the recievers on other teams, like the Packers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast