Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64149.98

NFL Preview Division by Division for Gambling Purposes (Part 1 - NFC East)

Yo degens. Lets get ready for football. If you have patience, betting over/under Win totals can be INCREDIBLY profitable. Here's the NFC East outlook:

New York Giants (9 Wins)
    Other than Osi, no big pieces were really lost; least questions of anyone in the division. Cruz AND Nicks in a contract year...yeah there's offense. They should go 4-2 vs. the division, 3-1 vs. AFC West. They can squeeze 3 more wins out of the 6 outer division games, and Eli has had his best years 2 years removed from a Super Bowl win.
    Prediction: OVER

Dallas Criminals (8.5 Wins)
    I bet their under last year, won it on the last week. My outlook hasn't changed on this team...there is just something wrong with them, and I think that they will struggle in the division. Add to the fact that there is dissension in the staff (who's calling the offense, Garrett or Callahan), Dez Bryant will commit several crimes (over/under is 1.5), and the Eagles (read below) will steal at least 1 game from them...
    Prediction: UNDER

Washington Redskins (8 Wins)
    A lot of questions with A. Griffin's ACL, and B. Sophomore slump of, well, the entire offense.
    DONT TOUCH

Philadelphia Eagles (7 Wins)
    Very tough to change schemes, coaching staffs, and your entire secondary and be good in year 1...still, this is a tough spot, because (cue Woody Paige LOOK AT THE SCHEDULE), if they can get through the 1st half of the year at 3-5 or better, they should beat this over...they have a late bye week, and then they end with these 5 games: Arizona, Detroit, at Minnesota, Chicago, at Dallas. They can't win 4 of those?
    Prediction: OVER 7 (but probably wise to lay off of it)

Part 2 tomorrow - NFC North
    Last edited by rivdee; 06-26-2013 at 09:43 AM.

PokerOwned Pro
    Chip Kelly is pretty impressive with his WTD slogan for Win The Day. I think he will inspire and get the talent to play up to its potential which should be at least a push on 7 games. Easy money if you ask me.

Dusty, are you from the Philly area? I am...and I hate the birds lol. That being said, those first 8 games will be the tough stretch for a new team. If they survive it, they can surpass the 7 easily.

PokerOwned Pro
    No I am from MN, the land of wasting the career for best RB ever :P