Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoffs

Master Sergeant
    Well.. A lot of folks didn't pick my Bears to come out any where near where they are. They are playing great football now. A great game will be played in Chicago with their biggest rival! It just doesn't get any better than this. The winner of this game wins the super bowl! Of course, I'm rootin for the Da Bears!

Sergeant
    NHL is nice to see man... betting on it also it's not profitable but it's funny to do

Banned
    well im a die hard texans fan but since they arent there im rooting for the bears.thier last game was kick ass.my cousin is pure ny jets so we got the family bs talking going already,lmao.

Sergeant
    NHL is nice to see... It's so much action.. also betting is fun for live

Corporal
    how bout steelers vs jets. what a game its gonna be. im takin steelers by 3

Corporal
    I'm a Patriots fan, killer what the Jets did to us last week. The Seahawks were a great story to even get into the playoffs, and the fact that they actually got a win was crazy. But since both those teams are out, I honestly don't care who ends up winning. Definitely gonna watch though, both games shoud be good games

Seasoned Veteren
    Did any one else just see that run by Lynch? He has been a bumb since he got into the league. He will now be a folk hero LOL.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by Robii View Post
    Did any one else just see that run by Lynch? He has been a bumb since he got into the league. He will now be a folk hero LOL.
    He's only 25 yrs old and had a pretty good season last season.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    DaBears all the way! Will be their year to take the NFC North and contend for a ring.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Current B2B Champ
    The Falcons are replacing the Jets this year on HBO'S Hard Knocks. Matty Ice!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast