Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Thread: NFL Lockout

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar

NFL Lockout

What do you guys think of the NFL lockout? It looks like there won't be any football this year which will disappoint many NFL fans, including myself.

i think its great... too much money is spent on player.. just ridiculous

I thought they made some kind of four year agreement yesterday that would give us NFL football for the next four years at least??? That's what I thought this thread was going to be about.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I havent been really following the lockout, so I dont know whats going on really. But no NFL season would be nasty!!! Instead of watching football on Sundays, some will be forced to fill the void with a church sermon lol
    btw
    GREEN BAY fan here!

Sergeant Major
    they will get the season under way, too much money for them not too, they are assholes but not dummies

Quote Originally Posted by SouljaE View Post
    I havent been really following the lockout, so I dont know whats going on really. But no NFL season would be nasty!!! Instead of watching football on Sundays, some will be forced to fill the void with a church sermon lol
    btw
    GREEN BAY fan here!
    So the upside would be an NFL lockout could make the world a better place. Hmmm. Lol

Banned
    i think it will more then likely be over pretty soon there all making millions

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well im a big time college football fan. My team is the Jacksonville Jaguars and im a diehard fan. But with all this greed and money dispute it makes me sick. Millionares battling the Billionares i mean come on. After all this i could really care less at this point i will still have my college football!!!