Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL Lakers!!!

LOL Lakers!!!

Warriors win again!!! And a bonus that the Lakers got blew out at home! LOL.Go Dubbss!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    Anyone but the L.A. Flakers in 2013! Rip City 2014!!! Damian Lillard rookie of the year!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I dont know why everyone hates the Lakers. Ok maybe a couple of reasons lol but still. And its funny how Warriors and Clipper fans take it so seriously. Yeah they are better teams for a couple of seasons but they still haven't won anything. I think some of these teams actually enjoy Lakers losing more than their team winning lol. Please validate it Duck, you know its true.

My hatred of everything L.A. stems from the fact that I live in Portland, which is the anti-L.A.. The Lakers have spoiled the Trailblazers picnics too many times. Also its frustrating to see them get all the veteran stars because of the market they play in, its like playing poker with a guy who gets an extra ace every hand. Thank god for the draft!

Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    I dont know why everyone hates the Lakers. Ok maybe a couple of reasons lol but still. And its funny how Warriors and Clipper fans take it so seriously. Yeah they are better teams for a couple of seasons but they still haven't won anything. I think some of these teams actually enjoy Lakers losing more than their team winning lol. Please validate it Duck, you know its true.

PokerOwned Master
    LOL I hate the Lakers and they were going nowhere this year from the start.

Yeah back at the start of the season I heard an analyst say they would win 65+ games! I bet that guys sweeping floors now. looooolz.

Experienced Member
    Lakers will be done in 4 games They need to rebuild

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by sandar View Post
    Lakers will be done in 4 games They need to rebuild
    Will be interesting to see what they do. With Kobe making 30M, it'll be hard to put a team together next year. But the year after, they could put some pieces together.

Lol at lakers!! Seem like a d-league team vs the spurs!!!we believe go dubbs

News flash alert, its official, the lakers had gone fishing!!!kakakak

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast