Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

New PO Parlay challenge

Want to bring this back at the begging of next month with some slight tweaks to the rules. (Lethal said he would possibly run it) if we get some people interested. Couple things I want to change from last one is 1st--actual bet must be put in. This matters because odds change all the time from when I build a parlay and when I hit enter. There are sites that start you out and let you micro bet for free ( I will post later). 2nd---change I want is no min parlay win to get on bored. As long gas it is at least even odds. This way we get more people hitting to start off. Sucked to go half a month with no one on board. 3rd--- is its to hard to get peoples payment for second parlays in. So one payment of 20k will get you one parlay a month or 35k for 2 a day. Just some ideas. The parlay challenge was one of my fav things on here we had going besides fantasy football.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Also im sure if Lethal does run he will take all the payments he does for the mlb pool. Points/paypal/WPN/crypto

PokerOwned Master
    yes sounds good

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Bump for the mourning people

Parlay Champion
    Actual bet and must be min of $5 bet on parlay. Fook that 1 buck shenanigans
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

PokerOwned Master
    good luck with that whos gonna play 3-4 people if minimum $ is 5 thats to much for daily bets

PokerOwned Demi-God
    yeah not going to make anyone put in 5$ bet. Serves no purpose to get people to join. Bet will have to be placed. Its about the + odds of the parlay not the money bet. Only reason I want people to actually put bet in is because odds change

Parlay Champion
    5 bucks a parlay too much money?! What is this 1956?
    "From the bottom of me heart, I'd like to take dis chance to apologize to absolutely nobody! The double champ does what the fuck he wants!" Connor Mcgregor

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    If you play you can bet as much as you want on your parlays, just like everyone else can bet as much as they want. lol no one on here is struggling to get a 5$ bet in but thats not the point of this

Parlay Champion
    Man I'm just saying what I think the entry rule should be. A real bet and a 5 buck min bet and/or an odds minimum. Yall acting like I'm shitting on the idea. Im not I will join it.

<CKC1UNV> Go Cowboys!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast