Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64803.83

Thread: Tony Nascar

PokerOwned Master

Tony Nascar

Who thinks tony has a right to bitch about him getting blocked Anyone REGARDLESS the wipeout of hamlin was not right

I agree that Tony had alright to get pissed. He needs whoop loganos ass. On the restart logano should have went on instead of blocking like a idiot. Then when Denny gets all healed up he heeds to kick loganos ass. I did not like joey's cooment after the race saying denny got what he deserves. I wonder how he feels now that denny might not get to race the rest of the year.

Information about Denny on yahoo

Sunday's final-lap wreck with Joey Logano caused significant injury for Denny Hamlin. After Hamlin spent the night in the hospital, his team released the details on his injury: a L1 compression fracture. Following is the statement from Joe Gibbs Racing:

Via @dennyhamlin"Hamlin suffered a L1 Compression Fracture following an accident on the final lap of Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway.

"Hamlin hopes to be released today to fly to his home in North Carolina where he will be evaluated by Dr. Jerry Petty of Carolina Neurosurgery & Spine Associates later this week."

NASCAR has an off week this weekend. At present, it is not known if Hamlin will miss any races.

Hamlin and Logano collided on the final lap of the race. Hamlin spun down into the infield and hit a section of the wall that is unprotected by a SAFER barrier. He got out of his car and immediately collapsed to the ground. He complained about back pain and was helicoptered out of the track because of traffic congestion.

On Twitter, Hamlin posted the picture at right with the caption "All good." Earlier Monday morning, he'd written, "I just want to go home."

While it's too early to forecast any kind of prognosis for Hamlin, if he were to miss even one race his championship hopes would take a severe hit. In order for him to get into the Chase on a wild card, he'd need to be in the top 20 in points by the end of the 26th race and win enough races to outdistance the other nine drivers from positions 11-20. After 25 races last year, the distance from first to 20th place was 270 points; in 2011 it was 216 points. Hamlin is already 54 points back, and would need to win at least two to three races this season.

However, a single season isn't the issue here. Hamlin is one of the best drivers in NASCAR, and his long-term health is of paramount concern to Joe Gibbs Racing. The team could be forced to sacrifice this season for Hamlin to remain a viable NASCAR driver for the next two decades.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I love how Tony reacted and I hate how Logano cries. I hope the next time Logano gets in front of Tony, he gets taken out. Then I want to see if Logano tries to fight with Tony. He'll prolly pretend that his crew is holding him back lol...

PokerOwned Master
    I hear u all but either way it is RACING Logano was fighting for 1st and had it after blocking TONY dont u think TONY would have done the same and Logano drove hard in to the corner but WHAT would hamlin done in same situ. I'm sorry I dont think he did anything wrong being that he got knocked out last week he didnt try to hurt hamlin

The whole thing with him blocking Stewart. Well Joey said he was making sure he didn't jump the restart well if they hadn't passed the start finish line then Stewart would not have been going for the lead. That was just a excuse by Logano. He had a fast enough car that he should have been long gone not fluttering the gas pedal as he says to not jump restart.