Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63736.37

Elite PokerOwned Member

NBA Trade deadline

With the NBA trade deadline looming I put together a trade via ESPN tell me what you think. Also I know these trades arent realistic its just trades I did that would work financially.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

Elite PokerOwned Member
    here is another trade I came up with there has been a lot of rumors about it and this makes it work financially.

NBA Trade Machine - ESPN

PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah no big names this year thats kinda werid!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    What a disappointment.... people are saying its because of the new CBA. There used to be a lot of big trades being done because teams had more cap space to work with and going over didnt hurt them so much as it does now. Now teams would rather risk players leaving their teams that have other players eat up cap space. Its either they get the player they want or have free space during free agency. But im no expert and maybe it will change during the 2014 season when big names will become free agents and might get dealt before the trade deadline.

PokerOwned Master
    Boston needs to unload Kevin Garnett because of his big salary and he is aging. They need youth in Boston.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    What a disappointment.... people are saying its because of the new CBA. There used to be a lot of big trades being done because teams had more cap space to work with and going over didnt hurt them so much as it does now. Now teams would rather risk players leaving their teams that have other players eat up cap space. Its either they get the player they want or have free space during free agency. But im no expert and maybe it will change during the 2014 season when big names will become free agents and might get dealt before the trade deadline.
    Yeah I could not agree more I think its the same thing you said. When i talk to a lot of people and watch shows they say that instead of trading a guy at the trade deadline for garbage that you wait til off season and use the cap space.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseytime View Post
    Boston needs to unload Kevin Garnett because of his big salary and he is aging. They need youth in Boston.
    Boston committed grand larceny with the trade they did complete though. Trading away 2 older players, 1 with bad knees for a solid young player that should thrive under the guidance of paul pierce and kevin garnett.

PokerOwned Veteran
    thjat was the weakest trade deadline in the nba that i have ever seen. sooooooo disapointed!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Also, teams dont want to give up draft picks because they know the players will be on the rookie pay scale and essentially being more valuable than veterans. The weak teams would rather have young players and hope to find the next star rather than win 10 more games this year. The veteran teams are the ones that make the trades but this whole luxury tax is killing any trades that would happen. We still had the Harden, Rudy Gay, and Dwight trade.