Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64809.9

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NBA Playoffs

PokerOwned Veteran
    Heat vs Spurs? Maybe they should have just played it in the east this year.

Seasoned Veteran
    Personaly i wanna see OKC in the finals, or anyone but the heat for that matter

PokerOwned Veteran
    I would love to see pacers/heat and spurs/okc...I don't think pacers have what it takes this year to knock off the heat..they have fell apart late season so ill go with heat out of the east and I would love to see okc in the finals but I think the old crafty spurs will do it again but this time they will beat the heat!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zawvc3 View Post
    the heat could get swept by the nets
    I'm not a heat fan by any means but this was the best quote in this thread....haha. This isn't the regular season and I don't see the back to back nba champions getting swept. Wish I could have seen this sooner.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I believe the heat are going to win it again. They look to me like the bulls were with mj and pippen. Have a good week everyone.

igor23
    James

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by igor23 View Post
    I believe the heat are going to win it again. They look to me like the bulls were with mj and pippen. Have a good week everyone.

igor23
    James
    I retract my previous best quote in this thread statement. Look like the 90-s bulls? Wha wha what what?!?!?! All good though. On a side note, you have a nice week also

hoping OKC takes it all KD has had a great season he needs to top it off with a championship........

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678