Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Master Sergeant

NBA Playoffs 2011

The Playoffs have started, East top seeds playing well except Orlando, and West top seeds Dallas, Lakers, Spurs all LOSE first game

Seasoned Veteran
    can't stand miami or lakers, lebron is a loser and will be if they win. Im rooting for dallas or boston but i just don't think they are tough or healthy enough

Master Sergeant
    Spurs are going to win this playoffs... no doubt.

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    can't stand miami or lakers, lebron is a loser and will be if they win. Im rooting for dallas or boston but i just don't think they are tough or healthy enough

Dallas and Boston are couple of my favoirtes too. Both teams full of good players who seems like good guy who deserve a championship. Id like too Nash join Dallas next year and be in the back court with Kidd, would be weird and nutz but those pros should make it work

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by ignrs17 View Post
    Spurs are going to win this playoffs... no doubt.
    That would be nice but they are getting very old. Timmy D isnt what he used to be

My pacers are in for first time in 5 years but already lost first 2 games to chicago so i dont look for them to go any further then just making it in LOL

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    My pacers are in for first time in 5 years but already lost first 2 games to chicago so i dont look for them to go any further then just making it in LOL
    yeah well i like the team, Granger is a stud, and tyler hansborough is going to be a good player, plus Indy game away the first game

PokerOwned Master
    So since my team is out for the year i have to cheer for someone, and its going to hmmmmmmmmmmm Boston, lets go green

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Orlando has got a shot out the East is all i am saying. Best center in the league when they get that inside outside game working with them perimeter shooters they can beat anyone. Its live and die by the 3 i know but when there on there deadly.

Master Sergeant
    Im just happy playoffs are on their way...... sucks tony parkeer hurt, hope spurs can do something

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast