Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64842.35

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoff!

NBA Playoff!

whos going to win it this year? I said the Warriors GO DUBBSSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    whos going to win it this year? I said the Warriors GO DUBBSSS!!!
    Your post made me laugh(not being rude) but this says it all

Golden State 44-33

So lets be realistic GO HEAT!!! 60-16 REPEAT BABY!!!!

Banned
    Well seeing that Im from the Chi, have to go with the Bulls, and let me see a Heat fan laugh at that, we all know who can end their runs =]

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    Well seeing that Im from the Chi, have to go with the Bulls, and let me see a Heat fan laugh at that, we all know who can end their runs =]
    Bro you dont have to worry about a debate on that subject, im all to familar with their{the bulls} history all the back to the 90s
    What i will say is this aint the 90s and its a whole game when the playoffs start. I dont like the bulls never had i was even born on the southside of chi-town cook county hospital. Then we moved to seattle when i was 12 then became a sonics fan until they were ripped them away from us.So i just started runnin with the heat always liked james liked him even more with the heat line up.Anyway sorry to get off track, see ya in the playoffs cant wait to smash you dudes

I had a $200 bet with a buddy from the beginning of the season as to who would win the East. I have the Heat, he has everyone else. He paid me $125 just to be done with it already lol.

I don't think anyone in the West matches up well with the Heat. Their scrubs beat the Spurs IN SAN ANTONIO!.

PokerOwned God
    the heat got this.... unless the knicks or someone crazy make a historic run!

The Knicks are the only team that is capable of giving the Heat trouble

Knicks went 3-1 vs. Miami this year (even if we discount the last game where Wade/James didn't play, still 2-1), with 2 dominant victories and a close loss. It's a bad matchup for Miami when Chandler is in the lineup.

That being said, Miami's bench is so deep that over a long series, it's a huge differentiator

Experienced Member
    How bout clippers? They have a very good lineup there. Young athletic players.

PokerOwned God
    The bulls will make a run at miami this year if D rose comes back. mark my words.. he doesnt need a preseason or any time to warm up, he is good! Bulls all the way all day!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast