Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62334.57

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Patriots vs Broncos Predictions (the 3 other playoff games too if u want)

Really think the pats are gonna win this one and kinda easily too. Broncos ran all over pats last time they played but now spikes and chung are back and that will make the world of difference stopping the run.

Plus Belichick > Tomlin and wont run the stupid D that tomlin did leaving the long pass open every play.

I think Texans might beat Ravens, Dont know what it is, im just not a believer in the ravens, Flacco just isnt good. Saying that its possible for that raven D to shutout the texans and win a low scoring game.

San Fran vs New Orelans, is all decided on the field, If its in good condition the saints will still be too powerful imo, but if the field is muddy and slows down the saints smaller skill players, then i think San frans D will be able to not stop, but atleast slow down the saints, and hunter and gore will just pound on the saints all day. Saying that its hard to back against brees atm so im gonna reluctantly back the saints.

In the other game, All season ive thought that the packers were getting over rated, The didnt have that difficult of a schedule but i spose thats not their fault, Its gonna be a good game. Both teams got great Offensive weapons, All around Giants got better D but i think Packers D has the better playmakers so thats a toss up too. So really imo the difference in the game will be if Packers OL is healthy and if its not are the replacements good enough to keep prob the best pass rushing front 4 DL away from Rodgers. I think Giants might sneak this one.

Looking at the spread its
    New Orleans -3.5 @ San Fran
    New England -13.5 vs Denver
    Green Bay -7.5 vs New York
    Baltimore -7.5 vs Houston

I think if i was betting id defo take the underdogs and the points in every game. I dont think the favourites are gonna cover, unless New Orleans get lucky with weather and field condition, in which case they would cover a few times over.
    Last edited by Prawney; 01-11-2012 at 11:27 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Pat are going to destroy broncos again. Let them run the ball, it won't matter when Brady can drive the ball the field with ease. Do you really think Tebow throw the ball like that again. Ha never.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Patriots over Broncos (27-10)
    Saints over 49ers (31-21)
    Packers over Giants (35-31)
    Ravens over Texans (17-7)

PokerOwned God
    as much as i would like to see tebow go the distance after beating my STEELERS, its not gonna happen... the spread in the game is too low i think... watch what the pats do... its gonna be a shit show for the broncos... at least tebow got his 250k out the deal..

GO BRONCOS/G MEN

p.s. the broncos were illegally lined up for the O.T. touchdown

PokerOwned God
    my predictions are:

Patriots over Broncos: 32-16

Saints over 49ers: 37-17

Giants over Packers: 34-28

Texans over Ravens: 24-20

PokerOwned Demi-God
    home field advantage positive
    players coming ack from injurys positive

pats 36 broncos 20 with Tebow down on his knees lol

Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    as much as i would like to see tebow go the distance after beating my STEELERS, its not gonna happen... the spread in the game is too low i think... watch what the pats do... its gonna be a shit show for the broncos... at least tebow got his 250k out the deal..

GO BRONCOS/G MEN

p.s. the broncos were illegally lined up for the O.T. touchdown
    That final play wasnt illegal, Even if it was it was by inches at most. However the lateral fumble was clear on the pitt 8 yrd line but it was called in steelers favour. On 3rd and 9 or something inside pitt 20, Tebow got facemasked and nothing was called. Those were 2 defo TD's with tebow and Broncos running power if they were called right.

So stop being bitter, You got beat by the better team. The referees kept u in the game so dont hold this 1 play that is borderline as the reason u lost, when the refs called 2 blatantly obvious plays in ur favour.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I love The Pats -13- .... Even though i will be cheering for tee BONEE
    saints if i gets under 3 if not like san fran
    GREEN Bay -7- if it gets under 7 unload the house on it
    Houston +7- think they keep it close . If it sneaks back up to the 10 range Love it

Patriots 31 Broncos 6..... lol

PokerOwned Master
    Brady>Tebow. Should be another big pats win.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast