Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA finals

PokerOwned God

NBA finals

So far in the finals, what I've seen is a big surprise. I thought it would be the Thunder getting off to good starts and big leads in the games and the Heat clawing to make the come back but it has been the opposite after the first 2 games of the series.

In game 2 Miami got what they needed. They knew they would get a good performance from Lebron James but they needed Wade to step up from a poor 1st game and he did with 24 points followed by Bosh with 16 points and 15 rebounds after returning to the starting line up! Also, another big key to winning game 2 for the Heat was Shane Battier knocking down some outside shots for them!

I would expect to see a much better team offensively for the Thunder in game 3 and them taking a 2-1 series lead but we will have to just wait and see.

Feel free to add your thoughts on what you think is a key for both teams throughout the series.(:

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i still feel like okc's gonna win it all, they just gotta win one in miami now..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    gogogo miami miami wins the series is the best

Seasoned Veteran
    okc will take it in 6

Seasoned Veteran
    OKC will take it.. but hopefully it will be up to 7 games.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Miami won the second champion today

PokerOwned Demi-God
    The Heat have been playing tough and are doing everything neccessary to win. They don't care about looking good, getting everyone shots, but instead making the right play and best opportunity to score. Lebron and Wade have played really well and they are in attack mode. Bosh has been a surprise and is playing really hard. Now that he's healthy, his length bothers OKC. Lebron is playing really tight on Durant so he can't get a good shot of. So Durant is attacking the basket, but Bosh is right there to contest. I think that is the best way to slow down Durant in the half court.

Westbrook on the other hand passed up shots that he normally takes. I really think the media factor is a lil bothering him from his volume of shots in the first two games. I think he should be attacking the rim almost every single time and not take his pull up jumper. He can take that shot any time he want. Get to the rim, get to the foul line, or pass to the open 3pt shooters. His pull up jumper should be used when the shot clock is running down and they don't have a set play called.

I think Heat have played really well with role players stepping up. It'll be interesting to see if they can continue. If they don't, Lebron, Wade, and Bosh all have to play well and shoot the ball really well.

PokerOwned Veteran
    great game last night i just hope Miami stays tight and gets it done and LeBron needs to keep taking it to the hole no one can stop him

Banned
    Don't follow basketball really, but am rooting for the Thunder in this one. Really want to see a stacked team lose.

PokerOwned Master
    OKC wins the next 3. Over.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast