Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63375.93

Thread: Nba

Experienced Member

Nba

How do you think who will win this year's gold bracelets in NBA.I think that it is quite capable to do the second time in a row my favorite team the Golden State.I have a very long time for them sick because there playing my most favorite player Steffen Curry.Although only one team in history able to win the title twice in a row.It will certainly be very difficult to do, but quite real.I wish them luck.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yeah, GS looks great, and have a great shot at it. Good post, and welcome to the site.

Experienced Member
    Yes i think Golden state warriors very good form and San Antonio spurs very good teams i think is final playoffs this 2 teams.

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saha20001111 View Post
    Yes i think Golden state warriors very good form and San Antonio spurs very good teams i think is final playoffs this 2 teams.
    I fully agree with you that San Antonio is also in great shape.Gregg Popovich knows his business.But there is one thing.The two teams play in the West, and therefore they can not get together in the final.Because in the final play the winner of the East and the West winner.Therefore, most likely the last year's finals Cleveland Golden State, or the final Cleveland-San Antonio.