Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63538.85

Sergeant

farve is he dead yet

It was jarring to see Favre in street clothes at the opening coin toss in that game, and we can only hope that this time, Favre is smart enough to walk away for good and leave his legacy in the kind of shape where it can be repaired over the next couple of seasons. Most everyone is sick to death of Favre's constant gameplaying and ceaseless need for drama; the montages we saw today on various pregame shows left us numb because we know we'll see those same montages tonight, and tomorrow, and through the rest of the week, and into the offseason.

Corporal
    I do agree that it would be the right time for Favre to retire. Does that mean he will? No, because there is no way to know what he is thinking about. The fact that he said he was going to retire last year and then the viking said they would give him a raise to eighteen million tells me that he won't play for less next year. This is the first time I can say confidently that Favre will hang up the cleats for good.

Corporal
    Give him credit he playign, cause he stikes out with the giels, I mean news reporters. He tried evrything to get her to like him, even sending pictures.

Corporal
    yes hes finally done

Banned
    i do not believe he will come back to play again but went for a long time regardless

Yes, I hear they're going to bury him unshaven, in his Wrangler jeans... :-o

Elite PokerOwned Member
    He should have stayed retierd and went out on top.No disrespect to him but he has fallen from grace a little

Sergeant
    very much alive...brett farve its the greatest ever...

Sergeant
    favre is dead and buried. He destroyed his legacy with all of this drama. He's a shoe in for the hall of fame. I have no idea why.