Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Paquiao vs. Mayweather

“We’re bringing attention to general public about Manny Pacquiao now because he is running scared. We’re looking for him now”. – 50 Cent at CES

Pacquiao wouldnt take a blood test last time they were going to fight, even taking it to the extent of taking legal actions to try and flip the script and make it look like Mayweather was the one ducking the fight in the public eye. Now, hes running scarred again! LETS GO MONEY! If they dont fight this time, it wont be because of Mayweather, hes running his lip hard.

And if you havent seen the knockout in the Ortiz fight yet, its a must see for all you Mayweather fans... Ortiz threw a blaitant headbutt, luckily he just grazed Money.. During the ref timeout you see Mayweather getting pissed, and getting THUG. Then he fooled Ortiz into a handshake and played dirty back, with a one two sucker punch, LIGHTS OUT! KnockOUT! Awesome...

Just Hyped off the latest interview, released today.... Im for Pretty Boy Floyd all the way..... YeSSSSSSuHHHHH!!

Who ya got!?
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetRED View Post
    “We’re bringing attention to general public about Manny Pacquiao now because he is running scared. We’re looking for him now”. – 50 Cent at CES

Pacquiao wouldnt take a blood test last time they were going to fight, even taking it to the extent of taking legal actions to try and flip the script and make it look like Mayweather was the one ducking the fight in the public eye. Now, hes running scarred again! LETS GO MONEY! If they dont fight this time, it wont be because of Mayweather, hes running his lip hard.

And if you havent seen the knockout in the Ortiz fight yet, its a must see for all you Mayweather fans... Ortiz threw a blaitant headbutt, luckily he just grazed Money.. During the ref timeout you see Mayweather getting pissed, and getting THUG. Then he fooled Ortiz into a handshake and played dirty back, with a one two sucker punch, LIGHTS OUT! KnockOUT! Awesome...

Just Hyped off the latest interview, released today.... Im for Pretty Boy Floyd all the way..... YeSSSSSSuHHHHH!!

Who ya got!?
    Peace
    The blood test wasnt the reason at all, Manny was more than happy to have a blood test, But like some people when he has blood taken he feels weak/light headed/dizzy for a day or 2, So he wanted to take the blood test a week or so before fight, and after the fight, but floyd wouldnt agree to that.

And lol at floyd talking shit on twitter like 1-2 days ago and people saying manny must be scared. Dont care for boxing that much, watch a few fights and read a few stories online but thats it. Saying that pacquiao would win this fight.

Also just as an obvious thought, Manny has no reason to duck and run from this fight, Its the biggest payday of his life and is a no brainer to take, However floyd got his perfect record he constantly points to, And a lose for him would be much more damaging,

Also i dont know what ur talking up his KO of ortiz, I really liked Mayweather before that, But winning by a cheap shot like that and then his attitude after the fight turned me off him, Still respect him as a fighter tho, Just not something i would point to as a positive and must see for mayweather fans.

I mean.... I have some friends and know some other people that prefer Pacquiao, they live out of the country and arent from America but thats besides the point.. Mayweather was fighting a good fight, playing by all the rules, and winning, respecting his opponent, however... when I seen that headbutt thrown, and imagined if it would have landed solid, that would have been a definant loss to blimish Mayweathers record.. so me... my opinion.... I already knew something was coming, I could see it in Mayweathers eyes and body language, he wasnt playing by the rules or taking chances of getting hurt by a dirty fighter like that, so when I seen the way he pulled that off, it couldnt have gotten any better... To me if he would have played by the rules after that, he would have lost some of my respect, but not to worry, Mayweather fans know he wouldnt... You get what you give..

And yes, my apologies, ill clarify the drug test thing.... Pac Mans reason for not fighting the first time is because he was supersticious to be poked that close to a fight, and scared of needles to be exact,, ... maybe needles really do make him dizzy, u buying that one?

Regardless, its fun, its a sport I love, and if everyone liked the same fighter, it wouldnt boxing.. I just want to see this fight happen, and now, Pac Mans back is against the ropes again..... what will it be this time, scared of needles.... or... has a booboo on his eye..... who knows?

Been waiting for this fight for a looooonnnng time.... but doubt it will ever happen...

I get you like floyd and all but both sides claim the other is dodging and the reason the fight isnt going ahead. Your just spouting out 1 side of the arguement, If there is a pacquiao lover on this site then there would be someone arguing the other side against you, And the truth is noone really knows who is right and who is wrong except the 2 fighters themselves,

Im just proposing that I personally believe that mayweather was dodging manny, My opinon isnt based on any needle stories or drug tests of any kind, Its not based on disagreements of who will ref the fight or where it will be, My opinion is solely that this fight would be the biggest boxing fight ever, Both will be getting like $50-$60 million each, You would have to be crazy and stupid not to take this fight,

And for manny he has nothing to lose and $60million to gain, While on the other hand floyd has his much used perfect record to lose, and as u know the ego he has, to lose that perfect title would kill him, and that imo is the thing stopping the fight.

The thing is floyd likes to hang out with rappers and other "hard men" like 50 cent etc, And those type of people dont let their friends back down, So i have no doubt in my mind that floyd does put the fight on the table, But i think it is him who is the nit picking, little details reason the fight has not and possibly will not happen.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    I'm not really a fan of either fighter but my unbiased prediction would be Mayweather by decision. Pacquiao is the more powerful but sloppy fighter, while Mayweather holds the speed advantage and is the more accurate puncher. Mayweather has the much better defense, and the better chin also, and I believe he has never been knocked down, compared to Pacquiao who has been knocked out twice.

Comparing common opponents, Marquez gave Pacquiao all he could handle in 3 fights (arguably winning two of those three close fights), while Mayweather easily out-classed Marquez, winning every round of the fight.

i used to like mayweather but what he did to Ortiz that cheap shot he gave he that knocked him out was ridiculous...typical mayweather move...i hope he gets a rematch

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think Manny would knock pretty boy out

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    I'm not really a fan of either fighter but my unbiased prediction would be Mayweather by decision. Pacquiao is the more powerful but sloppy fighter, while Mayweather holds the speed advantage and is the more accurate puncher. Mayweather has the much better defense, and the better chin also, and I believe he has never been knocked down, compared to Pacquiao who has been knocked out twice.

Comparing common opponents, Marquez gave Pacquiao all he could handle in 3 fights (arguably winning two of those three close fights), while Mayweather easily out-classed Marquez, winning every round of the fight.
    100% agree with floyd having better defense, But couldn't disagree more with the better chin part, Floyd got one of the best defenses, and thats why he doesnt go down alot, Its because he doesnt get hit alot, not because he gets hit and takes the punches, While manny gets into brawls and nearly every fight takes a great deal of punches,

The thing is floyd hasnt fought anyone who can break his Defense like manny can, That is why i give the edge to manny. Floyd isnt a power hitter, hes breaks people down, So hes not gonna just hit manny and win, While manny can hit floyd like noone else has yet, so i gotta back manny here

PokerOwned Master
    pacquiao is totally scared to fight mayweather. he wouldn't do olympic style drug testing, and he probably knows he isn't as good as floyd because of the judges giving him the win vs marquez. mayweather is also undefeated while pacquiao is not.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast