Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member
    That Tito vs Schlemenko fight should be interesting. Never been a Tito fan, but I dislike Russians even more than him so I'll be pulling for Tito in that one.

PokerOwned Master
    Ronda Rousey will defend her UFC title @ UFC 175 in Las Vegas versus Alexis Davis.

Experienced Member
    ronda is a bad ass I don't ever see her losing in her carrer but I have been proved wrong before I guess. I just think she is def the most talented chick to come on to the ufc

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by pokergod420 View Post
    ronda is a bad ass I don't ever see her losing in her carrer but I have been proved wrong before I guess. I just think she is def the most talented chick to come on to the ufc
    I do agree she is a bad ass and she fights with a chip on her shoulder and it seems that who ever she steps in the ring with that she has way more heart and determination then they do but that chick fighter Cyborg is also one bas ass chick and if they ever fight it will be a great fight!...I would say its probably a 50/50 coin flip on who would win that fight

LLB King
    Rousey is not a bad ass, it's just the UFC gives her easy fights, and Dana is protecting her from Cyborg and Holmes.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Tito needs his crying whining AZZ beat. Tito doesn't represent the USA he's out for himself. Needs a good Ruzzkie Beat down Krazy Ivan Style.

PokerOwned Master
    chael sonnen
    @sonnench

What would you like me to call u? Mr Franklin? Rich? Richard? Dick? Ace? Just call me the 1 who ended ur career. Now I'll take a berry blast

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by omgjm View Post
    chael sonnen
    @sonnench

What would you like me to call u? Mr Franklin? Rich? Richard? Dick? Ace? Just call me the 1 who ended ur career. Now I'll take a berry blast
    ive had enough of Chael Sonnen...every single fight all he does is talk shit about his opponent then when the fights over he kisses there ass and talks about how much respect he has for them..give me a break..your game is old Chael..try a new approach for once please!!..plus its just annoying listening to him speak..lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Tito needs his crying whining AZZ beat. Tito doesn't represent the USA he's out for himself. Needs a good Ruzzkie Beat down Krazy Ivan Style.
    and I couldn't agree more!..he needs to to finally stay retired!..i never did like him..he's not as good as he thinks he is..he was champ at a time that there wasn't that strong of talent in the UFC and hasn't done anything since.

PokerOwned Master
    Joe Rogan: Rousey would beat Mayweather in a fight

Page 62 of 70 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast