Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

will dwight howard stay with the lakers?

Some people say that game 4 against the spurs was the last game you will see dwight howard in a laker jersey. I personally dont think so. I think that dwight will stay with thel akers for years to come. Your opinions?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Yeah, he'll stay. But even if he does, the Lakers wont be good until 2014 unless they get a crazy package for Gasol. He could go to Houston if he wants. That would be the best fit for him but he doesnt want to bail out and hurt his image even more. I dont know what Laker fans want (since there are so many), but I would like Dwight for the next 5 years.

I don't really even care what "Superman" does. The guy is so overrated... I put him in the same category as Melo,Bosch,Jeremy Lin, etc. Dwight Howard is not a franchise player IMO. The guy is bigger and stronger than every1 in the league with the exception of LBJ, but he plays like a pussy in the paint. The guy should literally rape opponents in the paint, but he plays so soft. He also needs to work on his FT's.... ridiculous that the guy shoots Ft's worse than Shaq did. At least Shaq was a BEAST in the paint. LOL GTFO Dwight Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    I don't really even care what "Superman" does. The guy is so overrated... I put him in the same category as Melo,Bosch,Jeremy Lin, etc. Dwight Howard is not a franchise player IMO. The guy is bigger and stronger than every1 in the league with the exception of LBJ, but he plays like a pussy in the paint. The guy should literally rape opponents in the paint, but he plays so soft. He also needs to work on his FT's.... ridiculous that the guy shoots Ft's worse than Shaq did. At least Shaq was a BEAST in the paint. LOL GTFO Dwight Howard.
    This. Simply put, Dwight Howard has no heart. But don't put him in the same category as Melo; Melo can win games by himself and take over when the pressure is on. Howard can't do that, and doesn't want a high pressure situation.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    This. Simply put, Dwight Howard has no heart. But don't put him in the same category as Melo; Melo can win games by himself and take over when the pressure is on. Howard can't do that, and doesn't want a high pressure situation.
    Melo hasn't won a championship either. At least Howard went to the finals. Melo is a scorer and Dwight is a defensive player. Its hard to compare the two when their games are so opposite of each other. And Jeremy Lin just started playing basketball. He was a good story, I dont know who labeled him as a star - he didnt get a max contract.

superman howard is going to the rockets next season.

PokerOwned God
    for being a laker hater, i sure hope he stays.. I dont think he will do jack there. he didnt this year.. whats changed next year older kobe older nash?

Banned
    He'll stay with the Lakers. Too much money and almost perfect weather.

Seasoned Veteran
    I could shoot a better free throw percentage, c'mon man!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    what a useless conversation this is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast