BTC Rate: $70478.42

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

MLB?s Best and Worst Catchers at Framing Pitches

Attached Images Attached Images

Seasoned Veteran
    I think for best catcher in the game, look no further than Buster Posey

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Buster Posey is not a great catcher. He is a great hitter. Ryan Hanigan of the Reds is a guy that most of you have probably never heard of but is a great catcher. He may not be the greatest hitter but he calls a great game and is very good defensively behind the plate.

i dont see kurt suzuki on the list. he's always call a good game.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Seasoned Veteran
    heard of hannigan. but, he's a nobody in the world of baseball. but you're right, posey is fantastic hitter and not necessarily a great defensive catcher. i thin joe mauer is a great defensive catcher

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dbbc View Post
    I think for best catcher in the game, look no further than Buster Posey
    OMG Yad Molina by far!!!!

PokerOwned God
    Guess this is for current rosters, but I would say that guy that caught for Greg Maddux all those years in Atlanta.
    He did have his own catcher. He would never be out there for any other Pitcher.
    Miss those days.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebags7 View Post
    Guess this is for current rosters, but I would say that guy that caught for Greg Maddux all those years in Atlanta.
    He did have his own catcher. He would never be out there for any other Pitcher.
    Miss those days.
    R.A. Dickey had his own catcher last year and was a Cy Young not sure what his catcher status is this year.

Banned
    I'ma have to agree with dbbc on this one and go with Buster Posey, with Yadier Molina 2nd and Kurt Suzuki 3rd.

Suzuki has his own style he moves his body when framing most catchers use wrist. id say the Molina brothers are all awesome, my fav was Jonny Bench.
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast