Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Seasoned Veteren

Golf Experiences

I love to golf and when I get to play alot my handicap is around 4. I have yet to have a HIO(hole in one) but I have came close many times. I witnessed my first one a couple weeks ago my dad was to one who made it.

So I am wondering do we have any other golfers in here and if so whats your handicap, talk about great shots, tips, anything you want to about golf.

Lets tee it up!!

Seasoned Veteren
    Ill start this off by a little bragging about my almost double eagle I was on a par 5 hit a huge drive then hit a 3 wood 235 yards and hit the hole and flag on impact and it lieft me a 3 inch eagle putt one of my most amazing shots

Master Sergeant
    golf is hard to hit hole in ones lol. i hope your not talking about putt putt ethier

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love golf although i am terrible. I would say my handicap is around 25 and i have never had a hole in one. I have played in tournaments since i was 7 im 20 now. I use to be pretty good in highschool but now that i dont ever play my game has went to crap.

Master Sergeant
    i was bored one day also and took out the 3 iron if im correct dont play golf that much but i putted like a 20 yard putt it was tight

Seasoned Veteren
    @ gator im almost 20 but i won our region in high school but i dont get to play much during college but the summer is when i play alot i won about $500 this past summer playing at my local course agianst the gambling crowd on the weekends

Sergeant Major
    while in florida we golfed alot, so many options and so many courses, i cant wait to go back