Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63665.02

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Question Mike Vick or Kevin Kolb

Who would you rather have QBing your team?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Kevin Kolb who lost his first starting job to Michael Vick dominated Vick in the third game of the season to go 3-0. Vick bounced back in game 4 against division rival NY Giants to lead the Eagles to a 3-1 start. Kolb and Arizona continued their winning ways to start the season 4-0. So tell me who you would have QBing your team

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Kolb for sure! Better QB without all the hype.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Mike Vick all day long, cant beat havin a mobile QB in this NFL.

PokerOwned Master
    micheal vick i would say remember though Kolb is starting because Skelton is out hurt.

The answer is Kolb assuming he can keep this level of play. Mike Vick is too prone to injury and really doesn't deserve to be 3-1. He was fortunate to play a terrible Cleveland, Joe Flacco sucked big ones, he got torched by Arizona, and the Giants screwed themselves by pushing off. This is all coming from an Eagles fan too.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkowboys View Post
    The answer is Kolb assuming he can keep this level of play. Mike Vick is too prone to injury and really doesn't deserve to be 3-1. He was fortunate to play a terrible Cleveland, Joe Flacco sucked big ones, he got torched by Arizona, and the Giants screwed themselves by pushing off. This is all coming from an Eagles fan too.
    you know eagles fan..lol..and joe flacco dont suck..do you really watch football

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkowboys View Post
    I hear you kingkowboys I am also an Eagles fan

PokerOwned Master
    Vick, ads more to the offense and gives the other teams D more to plan for

PokerOwned God
    I would take vick every day of the week, especially on sunday. I don't trust kolb at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast