Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Serena Williams will be the US Open champion?

Serena Williams showed today that she is recovered from her disease after winning from the number 1 Caroline Wozniacki. It was a easy win in 2-0 (6/2 and 6/4). I watched the game and I remembered the old times from Serena, she dominated the game completely and didn't gave any chance for Wozniacki.
    For me, tomorrow, Serena will win another US Open title. What you guys think? Do you think that Stousor have some chance to beat Serena in her home?

PokerOwned God
    I agree, I too think that Serena will win it all, she is healthy and has too much talent.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRain View Post
    Serena Williams showed today that she is recovered from her disease after winning from the number 1 Caroline Wozniacki. It was a easy win in 2-0 (6/2 and 6/4). I watched the game and I remembered the old times from Serena, she dominated the game completely and didn't gave any chance for Wozniacki.
    For me, tomorrow, Serena will win another US Open title. What you guys think? Do you think that Stousor have some chance to beat Serena in her home?

Not a chance, she is one bad azz tennis player. Glad to see her back again.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

serena will win

Sergeant
    can't see Serena losing this one

Don't watch tennis much,,,,It seems the rest of the world has caught up with the USA players,,,especially in the mens bracket...
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    well shame she lost rrickir ur wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess we were all rong here,, serena lost to some aussie girl hehe.. she a little argument with the umpire in the chair,, but was no biggie,, she woiuld alost anyways,,, which she admitted too in speech,, she was gracious to winner too mens final put off till tmorroow thoo,, which i guess ill miss seein nowtho.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Heard Serena losing was one of the biggest upsets of the year. Tomorrow's men final should be great and I have a feeling Nadal will win.

PokerOwned God
    I hadn't seen she lost yet til this thread ... I thought she was going to win

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast