Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    people say rings are all that matters but that's bullshit...teams win rings, not players...so despite not having the most rings ever, jordan is by far and away theeeee single greatest player of all time...the goat

PokerOwned Master
    i dont understand how people even compare lebron and Kobe to MJ he beat some 20 yr old player on the bobcats this year in one on one and hes 50 years old

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just look at the deals he has now, and he isn't even playing the game anymore

PokerOwned Master
    There will never be another guy who compares to Jordan he is and will always be the greatest.

Yeah they make(the special ones) ALOT more off the court then they could dream on the court or field
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

My father and I would go see Bull's games back when it was called Chicago Stadium, what is cool is that the old days the hockey rink was right underneath the basketball floor. Good times JORDAN!!! JORDAN!!!

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmeabrew View Post
    michael jordan is the greatest basketball player who ever lived because chuck norris never played
    2 funny..so you saying had Chuck Norris played ,he would have been a bad ass?

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Michael Jordan is the best player, but you will have to re-exam the debate after Lebron's career is over.

16:24 <PooffyFooffy> sorry jayy

18:07 <gimmeabrew> @jayyy27: sorry

Elite PokerOwned Member
    cant even compare the 2 players because the league is completely different now than it was back then...lebron gets catered by the refs constantly, gets away with travels constantly, pretty much does watever the fuck he wants and then cries like a bitch in the rare occassion he doesnt get a call....he's an awesome player and athlete, but he's such a little bitch i cant stand it...

first and foremost I used to study Michael Jordan. he is so good and he always said that he was not born with the God given talent but that he had to work every day of his life for those skills

peace out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast