Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Miami/Indiana Game 7

Figured since it's on tonight I'd love to know who everyone thinks is gonna win. Miami is -6.5; they should cover this (if they have any kind of lead near the end that's close they can cover that in FTs)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Scott Foster is gonna fuck this game up somehow. But I still like the Heat to win it. And Heat -6.5 looks pretty good.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I want Indiana to win but the NBA needs the Heat in the finals for ratings so thus somehow Miami wins

I like the over for this game too (180.5). I know it's gone under both games but if I think the Heat are gonna win, gotta think it's cause they dictate the pace. Lebron needs to attack the paint early and often to get Hibbert in foul trouble.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I am hoping that Indiana wins it's odds were 10-1 so i can make some good money.

PokerOwned Veteran
    So much for this one being a close game. Indiana had no chance from the start.

PokerOwned Master
    I really thought it was gonna be a closer game that was the only surprise. Now the question is did the spurs get too much rest?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiceT View Post
    I really thought it was gonna be a closer game that was the only surprise. Now the question is did the spurs get too much rest?
    It might affect them in game 1 but it should help them in the series. Duncan, Parker, and Manu needed the rest to gear up for a long series.

I was rooting for Indiana to win not a big fan of the Heat. Now i'm rooting for San Antonio to beat the hell out the Heat.

One word for game seven: disappointed. I really think that the Spurs is definitely going to give the Heat a run for their money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast