Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61119.02

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Metta World Peace

Was Artest's elbow a cheap shot/intentional or did he get carried away celebrating? Should he be suspended? How long?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Im a Lakers fan so maybe my opinion is flawed lol. But it was a cheap shot in the act of celebrating. It looks so much worse in slow motion and looks like he really wanted to hit him. But in real time, it just seems like in the flow or just getting carried away. He should be suspended possible 2 or 5 games. Maybe cuz of shortened season 4 but anything more than 5 would be shocking to see. And this decision shouldnt be done based on how severly Harden was hurt-i just think thats stupid.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    Im a Lakers fan so maybe my opinion is flawed lol. But it was a cheap shot in the act of celebrating. It looks so much worse in slow motion and looks like he really wanted to hit him. But in real time, it just seems like in the flow or just getting carried away. He should be suspended possible 2 or 5 games. Maybe cuz of shortened season 4 but anything more than 5 would be shocking to see. And this decision shouldnt be done based on how severly Harden was hurt-i just think thats stupid.
    I'm agree with you almost 100%

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Still can't believe the punishment hasn't been handed out, maybe later today or tomorrow. Tough decision for David Stern. But those people that are saying he should be out for the whole playoffs are crazy. Maybe they think the Lakers will be out in 4 games-then I guess it would make sense.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Im going 5 games i mean some people are saying over 5 so i guess will have to wait and see! My personal opinion is it was a cheap shot.

He should be done the rest of the season, that was such a cheap shot

PokerOwned God
    dude is crazy, grew up on the streets of brooklyn, got into alot of fights in highschool and college as well and he take meds..he should be gone for the playoffs and fine 1mil for that cheap shot..

Banned
    this guy is an idiot he sucks at bball...and just looking for publisity....he sucks

Banned
    horrible name too....at least ochocinco was funny/his jersey number....this name is fukin retarded haha

PokerOwned God
    Yes, definitely a cheap shot. I think he should be suspended for the first two rounds of the playoffs and if they only play in the first round he should be suspended for 5 games to start next season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast