Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Mets suck.

Quote Originally Posted by trogers View Post
    Should be a decent game today. My predication is the Mets going down 3-2 to the Nats tonight
    Ouch! The hating stops I see? After SynderGOD's performance last night. Silence is Golden.

LOL Looks like well have a Coco 2.0, So annoying. Might have to put you on Igskies...Suck it

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Scherzer had 0 BB's and 20 K's last game against a superior offense, so its fair to guess he throws a perfect game with 27 K's tonight.
    Only lost 2-0 By giving up 2 Solo JACKS to Grandy on the 1st pitch of the game and to my main man CONFORTO! :P

Syndergaard > Scherzer
    Last edited by TrueOC; 05-18-2016 at 07:57 PM. Reason: I'm in love with Syndergaard!

Im predicting a Mets loss, got there 50 year old going tonight
    LOL Another Mets Loss prediction?

You really gonna hate on the mEts every game now this season? Is this gonna be your schtick?

Just like what Coco did last year? Untill He had to shut up bc My Mets made the World Series? Just stop lolz.....

I think I made all of PO into Mets haters.....Jealousy is a bitch

Bada Boom!!!! Bartolo!

*P.S.

Are you just posting nonsense daily just to earn 5 points like you said in a previous post or is this your thing now?

So weird seeing Daniel Murphy in a Natty's Uniform.....smh

How is he batting .399-.400? Like Steroids? I mean c'mon! You're a career .280 hitter with the best season you batted like .315? IDK and was amazing last season in the playoffs now to begin this season you're hitting over .400 BA? Stop! You're on something! I don't want to hear that since you made a change to your batting stance It's caused you to gain over .120 points on your BA. Also gaining tons of power? Hes on pace to hit like 25 HR's this year. Yet averaged like 6 per season past 5 years. LOLzzzzzzz...Hmmmmm

Fucking joke...Murphy constantly getting hits....Get off the JUICE! (1-0 Nationals / ^3rd)

Wright needs to stop playing 3rd he is a "Net negitive" out there on defense. HE cost us the World Series bc he has a noodle arm causing Hosmer being able to steal home...and he just has ZERO range nowadays. Plus he lost his bat. He was a career .300+ hitter before the back injury with 20-30 HR potential. Now hes a .240 hitter with 7-8 HR average. Mehh...Yeah! Thanks Sandy for giving him $180M+ ..Ok I'm Venting! Buh Bye!

We should of resigned Murphy and had him play 1st (Hes better than Duda), 2nd (Main Position), 3rd (when Wright needs day off)

Yayy!! We still got Wright for 5 more years! AWESOME!!!
    Last edited by TrueOC; 05-18-2016 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Murphy,... give David Wright your Doctors # ;)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Curious of who is going to end up with the better record Mets or Braves? I would trade Harvey for a case of beer for the club room if I was the Mets

At this point probaly Braves LMFAOO!!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol about time you jump on the wagon

Time to trade Harvey he legit cant pitch this year something is clearly wrong!

He was amazing last year and in 2013.

Collins over worked him last season and now this year he sucks...

Cabrera fucked it up for Harvey but even tho he should be able to limit the damage..Cabrera dropped a EASY double play that should of ended the inning. With the score still being 2-1 or 3-1 IDK I forgot...But that error allowed the inning to continue and then allowed 7 runs to score with Conforto dropping a line drive and Cespedes miss played a line drive..Its incredible....

Harvey just cant pith anymore the same this season.....When I watch Syndergaard its literally NIGHT and Day to Harvey and Harvey still thinks hes the Ace of this staff??!!?!?? HAHAHAHAHA, NOT A F'N CHANCE!

SYNDERGAARD works the count and pitches great! makes the hitters chase and doesn't throw hittable strikes every damn pitch. I swear can someone find out specific stats that show how many hit Harvey has given up with the count 1-2 or 0-2? I swear he has to lead the league.

Harvey 9 Runs, only 6 Earned......Fucking Cabrera

Time to trade Harvey...We got Thor whose legit the MAN!, deGrom whose better and awesome!, Matz whose 5-1!! Injury concerns but might be better as well definitely this years hes better LOL. JP Harvey s better than Matz but Harvey needs to figure it the fuck out. Hopefully this start wakes him up!

Even though I think Matz can and should win the NL ROY. Besides his opening start of season hes been lights out and hes pitched vs. good teams. Hes currently (5-1 / like a 2.45 ERA down from 30.75+ ERA LOL)
    Only other contenders for NL ROY are like

Steven Matz?
    Corey Seager?
    Trevor Story?
    Vincent Velasquez?
    Kenta Meada?
    Maybe that Diaz SS dude on Cardinals? Hes amazing!...
    Michael Conforto? He eligable?

I think Matz has a heck of a chance to win it, If he keeps it up!

Mets Staff

1. Thor ( Top 3-5 pitcher in NL, Top 10 in MLB. Maybe even better! No im not a homer hes just that damn good!)
    2. deGrom (Certified G, and a Bonafide Stud! Even with his velocity being down like 3-5 MPH)
    3. Matz (Injury issues but nothing very concerning....Rookie of the Year contender)
    4. Wheeler (Hopefully he comes back with a rocket up his ass and Blazes!!!)
    5. Colon ( Big Sexy baby)
    6. Harvey ( YOU SUCK! Time to get traded unless you can turn it around!)

Lets Go Mets....>Wake the FUCK UP!
    Last edited by TrueOC; 05-19-2016 at 08:42 PM.

lol about time you jump on the wagon
    Its unfair bc Harvey has been amazing since this year....He was great a few starts this year but DREADFUL the others.....Like IDK how you go from being the ace of an amazing staff to sucking.....

I'm sure Coco is loving every minute of it LMAO

Its just shocking to see him be this bad. When hes been amazing his career when playing.....

But its time for us to consider trading him bc there's noway we will resign him to long term deal with him having Scott Boras as an agent and most likely wanting/asking for like $200M LOL GL getting that from the Mets when we got.....

Syndergaard (Whose untouchable), Matz ( who young , lefty hes up there on Mets priority list. and then deGrom and Wheeler. deGrom is 27 whose the oldest..That's still young but maybe if we can get like for like 100M 5 yrs Id consider it. Then Wheeler just coming off TJ who knows maybe Mets sign him?

The best bet is that the Mets trade him and I'm sure they're plenty of teams in need of a good arm. And Harvey is a great young arm when hes on....Clearly something is wrong with him....I don't get it....But if we can get like a few young stud Prospects to help the lineup offense and maybe a young pitching prospect in return that can replace Harvey in like 2-3 years like how we got Syndergaard who was a risky but well worth it prospect....Then trade him!

Anyways. Lets Go Mets!
    Last edited by TrueOC; 05-19-2016 at 08:44 PM.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    lol dammit, im regretting putting this up now

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast