Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Clearly Messi ,he's such a big talent ! I respect Ronaldo but Messi is the best !

Quote Originally Posted by adubb View Post
    Neither. Landon donovan any day of the year. way better then these two zonkeys.
    ROFL...homer much?

You can flip a coin to see who is better. I think Messi has put up some amazing stats and highlights.
    When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.

Experienced Member
    neither ronaldo was humble today it no longer is, and never was humble messi

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like Ronaldo much better than Messi. Ronaldo have been My favorite for many many years...!

Experienced Member
    Surely, Ronaldo,I am a Real Madrid fan and this is one of the reasons why I preffer Ronaldo!

messi or ronaldo?...mmm definitely ronaldo is the most complitely player shoot twice legs, dribbling personally think ronaldo is the best

Seasoned Veteran

Messi

Cristiano Ronaldo is very complete (pass, fint, shoot, etc...) and I like them, but Lionel Messi is better than Ronaldo. It's my opinion. CR7 is good but Messi is better! Messi and, of course... Andr?s Iniesta!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123