Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Manny P vs Shane M

Who does everyone got? Anyone really goin with Mosley? I know i forsure aint even though i wouldnt mind seeing Shane win the fight.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    I heard if you bet $20,000 on Manny, you only get a $3,000 payout---and lose the $20,000 is you lose!!

Sergeant Major
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    I heard if you bet $20,000 on Manny, you only get a $3,000 payout---and lose the $20,000 is you lose!!
    yes but maybe a sure things is a sure thing, id bet my house on manny

Elite PokerOwned Member
    yea it would just be an easy 3k i guess....theres really no chance mosley's gona win, if he does it'd b like the most unexpected upset ever....i cant wait for mayweather to stop ducking it for watever reason and take the fight with manny, that would b an incredible fight..

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    yea it would just be an easy 3k i guess....theres really no chance mosley's gona win, if he does it'd b like the most unexpected upset ever....i cant wait for mayweather to stop ducking it for watever reason and take the fight with manny, that would b an incredible fight..
    +1 been wanting to see this fight for years!

Sources: Sherdog.net

Sergeant Major
    It was obvious that Mosley was there just to collect a check, he scored an average of 9 pts per round. You gotta be kidding me. Show up just try and survive the fight and walk away with a nice pay day. This is why boxing has fallen while MMA is flourishing.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    manny needs to stop taking people well past their prime...back wen Pac took the Cotto fight Mosley wanted to fight him at his natural weight, but Freddy Roach and Pac refused to do the fight unless Mosley came down in weight..Roach even said they took the Cotto fight because of the bigger purse potential...now he fights Mosley when he was clearly out of shape and too slow to do anything worthwhile, and we're left as fans with one of the most boring fights i can remember...this fight was pathetic

Master Sergeant
    Can any1 beat the Pacman???

Quote Originally Posted by joewallace10 View Post
    Can any1 beat the Pacman???
    Nick Diaz.

Last edited by eqgh5uea; 05-13-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast