Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62733.97

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I actually enjoyed the fight, thought it was going to be just the way it was... Pacquiao leading the fight and Mosley avoiding the knockout. The thing is I get to enjoy Pacquiao's unique boxing style and performance.

12 rounds of one of the best boxers of all time.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    manny needs to stop taking people well past their prime...back wen Pac took the Cotto fight Mosley wanted to fight him at his natural weight, but Freddy Roach and Pac refused to do the fight unless Mosley came down in weight..Roach even said they took the Cotto fight because of the bigger purse potential...now he fights Mosley when he was clearly out of shape and too slow to do anything worthwhile, and we're left as fans with one of the most boring fights i can remember...this fight was pathetic

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FastOne View Post
    I actually enjoyed the fight, thought it was going to be just the way it was... Pacquiao leading the fight and Mosley avoiding the knockout. The thing is I get to enjoy Pacquiao's unique boxing style and performance.

12 rounds of one of the best boxers of all time.
    that wasnt pac's style tho? he even said himself he couldnt do wat he wanted to because his leg cramped up on him early, so he had to slow it down...Mosley said that he was afraid after the knockdown cuz he thought any opening he saw was a potential trap...this fight was pathetic, nothing entertaining about it at all and nothing commendable about their 'styles' either...

I didn't like it...

Can't even bet on it...

Elite PokerOwned Member
    i call for rematch with no gloves and mosley fight his natural weight.. lol

Private
    If they ever have the fight Mayweather can definitely beat Manny P. I love both fighters and its hard to pick one since I am half black and filipino. But if I had to chose I would go with Mayweather.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by fkucdaw0rld View Post
    that wasnt pac's style tho? he even said himself he couldnt do wat he wanted to because his leg cramped up on him early, so he had to slow it down...Mosley said that he was afraid after the knockdown cuz he thought any opening he saw was a potential trap...this fight was pathetic, nothing entertaining about it at all and nothing commendable about their 'styles' either...
    Pacquiao also said he felt better in the latter rounds and that's why he fought like he did towards the end, and I'm sure the anger he felt towards the referee also helped.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Maybe I liked it because I didn't expect a fight where both fighters were going to give it all in the ring, so I kind of knew what was going to be like, and got what I expected, so I'm not dissapointed at it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12