Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62904.69

Make SportsBets w/ PO'd Points or with Lock (Poker) Funds

Ok so, I'm not booking for all major sporting events. You can bet w/ PO'd points or with Lock (Poker) Funds. You will be paid in whichever you used to bet.

Betting with Points:

All points bets are -110

Minimum bet is 500 points.

Maximum bet is 5000 points.

You can get the lines from Covers.com. You must you the latest line that is the cover line. Not the opening line or the best line that suits your bet. All bets will be from the cover line.

You can post your bets here and/or find me in chat. the bets should be post like this:

(Your Po'd SN here): 2200 to win 2000 on Oregon +10.5
    Once you have posted your line here or in chat I will check lines and repost here or in chat to confirm your bet, then I will post in market the bet you have.

You must put those pts into escrow right away to have a bet. If you can not do this within a few minutes, you will have no bet.

Please just leave in escrow, do not complete the points to me as if you win I can cancel the escrow and you will get your points you posted back right away.

If you win: you will copy and paste the bet details as so:

(your Po'd SN here): 2200 to win 2000 on Oregon +10.5 WIN 2000 and ask me for whatever amount was agree'd upon. I will then fill the market orders on your win.

If you lose: you will release the pts that are being held in escrow to me.

Betting w/ Lock Poker Funds

All Lock bets are -115

Minimum Bet: $1

Maximum Bet: $20

You can get the lines from Covers.com. You must you the latest line that is the cover line. Not the opening line or the best line that suits your bet. All bets will be from the cover line.

You can post your bets here and/or find me in chat. the bets should be post like this:

(Your Po'd SN here): $23 to win $20 on Oregon +10.5
    Once you have posted your line here or in chat I will check lines and repost here or in chat to confirm your bet, then I will send you my lock email to send me funds

You must transfer $ Lock funds to me in the next few minutes. If you can not do this within a few minutes, you will have no bet.

If you Win: I will transfer the win plus your original bet amount back to you. For example in the case of the example you would receive $43 ($23 you posted up to me plus the $20 win amount)

All wins should be paid right away within the hour barring late night events where I'm asleep b4 the conclusion or events that end when I'm away from the computer. But, no bet will be paid later than 24 after the event is closed.

OK GL all. ask me in chat if you have further questions.

PokerOwned Pro
    Sounds like fun. too bad we missed march madness on this one. Was there a bracket challenge to win points????