Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    Noone knows if manning is done or not. With some injuries after surgery and rehab the injured part can possibly be stronger

What makes me worry is that he didnt come back at all this year.. not even throw in practice yet alone face any sort of live contact. I think its very serious (well of course its a neck injury) but the fact that he hasnt done anything this year to make progress just points to me that its alot worse and more serious than what everyone thought.

Sergeant
    Really, its hard to say. I have been think the colts dynasty has been coming to end the last couple years. Most of their key components are aging out and I haven't seen much in the way of young talents developing other than maybe two receivers (who look pedestrian without manning throwing to them). Manning, Wayne, Freeny, Mathis, Saturday, the biggest names on the colts, all are staring at the end of their career. If Manning is able to get back to 100%, I see a steep decline happening in the next 2-3 years to the colts (no including the joke of the year they are having 2011-2012). I think Luck should pull an Eli/Elway move here if wants to play with a team that is going to be ABLE to provide him something in his first contract.

PokerOwned Master
    Orlovsky

PokerOwned Demi-God
    trade em while u can get money for him go with the young

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123