Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66827.79

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    If they can afford both you put both on your roster. Manning is a proven commodity, Luck has potential. Manning could teach the kid a ton.

PokerOwned Pro
    draft Luck and have him sit behind Manning just like how Rodgers was behind Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiarra View Post
    For those of you who have mentioned trading Manning, nobody wants a 34 yr old quarterback coming off a year long injury who makes $28 million per season, even if he is Peyton Manning. The only trade value that the Colts have here is Mr. Luck, or the #1 overall pick if they make a move before the draft.
    I would bet alot of money that if manning became available the New York Jets would snap him up. This is 100% something the Jets would do.

Private
    how many points do i need?

Banned
    Look..

NO ONE knows what Mannings health is like.. If he can come back and be 100% (which is still up in the air) he probably only has 3-5 years left being 100% back from neck injury. (thats a BIG TIME injury). It absolutely going to depend on his health and honestly he might not ever be the same or ever play another down.

Now the colts are in a terrible spot with him because there going to have to PAY to keep him either way (looking at 28 million) and even with the new rookie scale to draft luck 1 hes still gonna get 20ish million like Cam Newton did so thats alot of Salary Cap right there.

If I was colts I would honestly draft Luck and trade Manning or Have Luck sit 1 year and let Peyton play 1 year and ride it out into retirement.

If you know Peyton is 100% before the draft you trade down stock pile in picks and get a backup qb later rounds (3-4) there are a slew of qbs this year more than last year.

Knight-Lieutenant
    If they still have the #1 after 2 more games. 1-13 vs 2 teams that are 2-12. Hmmm, may be some competition for that #1 spot. Yeah, they should keep Manning and try to get whoever they can for the future of the team. Manning going to retire soon after a serious neck injury.

Private
    i m interested

PokerOwned Master
    Manning is done!

Noone knows if manning is done or not. With some injuries after surgery and rehab the injured part can possibly be stronger

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    Trade Luck for a bunch of draft pick because Colts really need a lot of help

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast