Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70841.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LSU Bama #2

Elite PokerOwned Member

LSU Bama #2

So who you got in the National Championship rematch? Im going with Bama 2 great defenses and 2 really evenly matched teams. Its hard to beat a great team twice in one year. I believe it will be another great game im going with Bama something like 20-14

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think the mad hatter will pull something out of his hat and win 14-10 in the Superdome.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    I'm going with LSU in a close game, very much like the game the two had earlier this season.

PokerOwned Master
    lsu by 7 points

PokerOwned God
    I am going to have to go with LSU. If Alabama wins then the BCS has to be blown up and replaced with a playoff system.

Master Sergeant
    The teams are very close but I think LSU definitely is the better team . I have them winning 23-16 in another fg fest

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Wow im really suprised im the only one on pokerowned that likes Bama! Two great coaches ill give Les Miles credit but i do believe Nick Saban is the better coach and for all you to say Lsu is the better team lets not forget Bama should have beat them now. I believe they missed 4 field goals so. But either way should be a great game im looking forward to it!

PokerOwned Master
    the thing is with bama, if richardson doesnt play a great game, how will they get their points? mccarron isn't a great qb.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Great game by Alabama, I'm not sure if anyone expected a 21-0 destruction in their favor. The game was never close, and it was clear who the better team was on this night.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Bama imposes there will on LSU. Not shocking to me really Bama was the best team in CFB this year!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast