Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70478.42

School me on fantasy football.

We should get a fantasy football league with some PO members. I am guessing guys like Prawney, Rivdee, Gimme, Dpad, and Tommy would be down. Also TrueOc as well as others. What are the best sites that offer free prizes. We should definitely get a league going. It is getting pretty close. School me on fantasy football degens. I know RB's go first, but I really don't know the ins and outs of the scoring system. I know that different leagues have variations on rules and scoring systems. Post itt and school me. Really want to get in a league with some of you degens and talk some serious shiet. Also feel free to PM me. I am going to hit some of you up later. I AM SO READY 4 SOME FOOTBALL WEEEEEEEEEE

Really No1? Maybe I posted too early this morning. Just curious, as I am sure some of you are going to run a FFT. I am a noobie, but I plan on getting caught up to speed enough so that I can run a good team. I am actually fairly excited. HMU if you know something, or think that you know something.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I want in if you make one.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I'm down. Cbssportsline.com runs a good free league in my opinion. If you have the time. Go check it out. You may have to navigate around a boit but it will explain the point system there pretty well. I'll check back.

Im down.. Let Me know if you get enough players

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Power to all you die hard fantasy players, its a job in itself to keep up with it.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I always play one league where it autopicks my players and then ignore it...won 4 of the last 5 years doing that in that one particular league...lol