Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Corporal

Little League World Series

Starts today!!! The boys of summer are back!!!
    Love watching these guys battle it out every summer. Currently in the 2nd game of the broadcasts today. ESPN and then it alternates between this and ESPN2 later on.

Who else is watching? Thoughts on the game? Cool stories about baseball or playing when younger?

For me, it was one of my favorite things about growing up, playing sports and the camaraderie shared with my teammates. Especially since the game is so pure at this stage in their lives. No $$$ grubbing owners and politics and lockouts, just America's pastime being captured in it's true essence.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I love the little league world series I remember wishing and hoping I would be able to go when I was in little league.

PokerOwned God
    my fraternity brother from college won the little league world series when he was 11 or 12... he played for pottsville pa, (where yuengling is made), he was the pitcher-his name is alex miranda

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pikeboy412 View Post
    my fraternity brother from college won the little league world series when he was 11 or 12... he played for pottsville pa, (where yuengling is made), he was the pitcher-his name is alex miranda
    Thats sick

Sergeant
    MY hometown is college Park Maryland. we never made world series in little leauge. American Legion teams were excellent

Elite PokerOwned Member
    The first time that I saw a game of little league world series was a few weeks ago, it was a old game, very nice to watch.