Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63209.97

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sports betting stakes for the 2013 NFL/NCAA Season

OK so here's the offer: I'm gonna give out 4 $50 stakes (1 is reserved for g4g) for the NFL and NCAA Seasons to be used exclusively for sports betting. The idea is to not only make the stakee and myself some money, but hopefully have a little fun and teach some newer bettors how to look for certain equity the way the lines are set.

Here are the terms:
    - After 4 weeks we settle up; this is a 50/50 stake + the original $50 (if you're below the 50 after 4 weeks we can keep it going)

- Each day will consist of 3 bets: A parlay with all of the teams you like (the big kill), a straight bet with your strongest play, and a 2-3 team parlay with teams not involving the straight bet (dont wanna handcuff everything to one game).

- You have to sell me on each pick: don't say "I have a feeling" - back up the pick with either your viewpoint or some stats that prove why you like it.

- You have the PM me the action for the day so I know who to root for.

If you want to apply, let me know why you think you can be profitable doing this (you get one shot at this - sell me on this). The season is in 2 weeks, so I'd like to get this moving by the first Sunday of the NFL season (September 8th)

Survey Master
    well i apply. the 1st game is actually sept 5th btw. denver kicks off the season on a thursday. anyways ive been laying baseball parlays for a cpl months now and have had a few near misses on 8-10 teamers. GODDAMN cubs lol. im pretty sure ill be doing alot better on the football action. any day football is on my tv is on the game so i pay attention a little more in the football season. if you find 3 better bettors feel free to use them rivdee. me and you cool either way dude, just bubble me from time to time and talk shop with me

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    well i apply. the 1st game is actually sept 5th btw. denver kicks off the season on a thursday. anyways ive been laying baseball parlays for a cpl months now and have had a few near misses on 8-10 teamers. GODDAMN cubs lol. im pretty sure ill be doing alot better on the football action. any day football is on my tv is on the game so i pay attention a little more in the football season. if you find 3 better bettors feel free to use them rivdee. me and you cool either way dude, just bubble me from time to time and talk shop with me
    I'm saying Sept. 8th because for parlays and such I'd rather have the full docket of games. College starts on Saturday!

This is very generous. I of course would love to throw my name into the proverbial hat. I am a pretty avid sports fan, but not a huge sports bettor. I would say that I know a lot about sports, and that I am pretty smart. I think that I can make good picks like I can call raises ott and check call the river with A high and no it is good. Pick me BobbyClams. I am definitely down to learn a few sports betting tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by sickread23 View Post
    This is very generous. I of course would love to throw my name into the proverbial hat. I am a pretty avid sports fan, but not a huge sports bettor. I would say that I know a lot about sports, and that I am pretty smart. I think that I can make good picks like I can call raises ott and check call the river with A high and no it is good. Pick me BobbyClams. I am definitely down to learn a few sports betting tricks.
    Part of your application should involving denouncing the Detroit Lions lol.

rivdee has decided to place me as head of the selection comittee. I will review all applicants and pick the 4 who give me the best bribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    rivdee has decided to place me as head of the selection comittee. I will review all applicants and pick the 4 who give me the best bribe.
    Im ok with this.

I know nothing bout sports ncaa or nfl. I couldn't tell you the first thing bout it. But, I do know betting and lines and line movement. Also have some in's w/ a few big books and players. This sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to throw my betting skills n knowledge in for consideration. TY.

PS. I'm pretty sure I can make you money or at least make your the best cover bets. LMK TY.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    And I offer you $0 if you select me. NEENER NEENER

Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    Part of your application should involving denouncing the Detroit Lions lol.
    You are going to be very surprised. They have a D-line that is going to be better than last year, even w/out Cliff Avril. Their secondary has gotten better in the off-season, and the D-line is going to help it show. Additionally, their Offense is going to be very scary. I think Greenbay without WR's Jennings and Driver is not going to be as explosive of an offense. I also think the Bears are going downhill. The Viking still have AP, but I very much doubt that he can have B2B seasons of 2,000 yards from scrimmage. Their QB Ponder will show some improvement from last year, but they don't have the weapons on Offense. I would say that -3 week 1 the Lions are a good bet. The Lions were 4-12 last year and 6-10 ATS. I can see them being a whole lot better than last year, and can see them being given favorable lines given the prognosticators dismissive attitude again this year. I saw ESPN had them predicted to finish 4/4 in the division which is ridiculous. The Viking are getting such a bump from AP being on the roster. I think that the basement is 7-9 for the Lions, and they could win 10 or 11. I am far from a homer, I said the Lions were going 6-10 last year, and they should have won that many games. Damn I am so pumped for the season.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast