Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PokerOwned Pro
    Pro cycling is ruined by these drug cheats. I don't see why they don't kick them out before they ride the race. I guess it takes a while for the results to be accurate, but seriously cycling with drugs is messed up!!

Experienced Member
    so could fire them!

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar

Post Cheaters

True, level playing feild. Let em all dope or like others agree HUGE FINES and JAIL TIME. The cheaters will get the message. No matter what sport, there lurking in the dark. They just cant help it. CHEATERS

PokerOwned Veteran
    sad that this happened.......................

Elite PokerOwned Member
    this note is not notice, lance amstrong all your life posibble dopping men

Quote Originally Posted by tta91690 View Post
    What!? The biggest reason athletes take steroids is the decreased recovery time post workout. I'm pretty sure being able to work out harder and more frequently DOES give you more stamina.
    That being said, nowadays, the only court that holds athletes accountable is the one of public opinion. People had made up their minds about Armstrong long before this story broke. Interesting facts about all the runners up; however, all that taught me is:
    1. The Tour de France is probably one of the most grueling events known to man
    2. Professional Cycling is a joke (not like anyone in the US even follows it anyway)
    ummmm did you not know that Arnold also dabbled in the juice in the beginning, it was never about recovery time but 3x the work out on top of the regular. Most athletes who juice are not concerned about recovery time but adding their grueling work out on top of the work out.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by NZbro View Post
    Pro cycling is ruined by these drug cheats. I don't see why they don't kick them out before they ride the race. I guess it takes a while for the results to be accurate, but seriously cycling with drugs is messed up!!
    Short and to the point.

PokerOwned Pro
    DryWallman what you said proved my point, so thank you. Muscle is NOT built during the workout, but after. The workout causes micro tears in the muscle that is already there, and when those heal (RECOVERY) you get an increase in muscle mass. You may know about Arnold, but clearly have no knowledge of human physiology.

PokerOwned Veteran
    steroids are for pussies lol man the shit is crazy..... i tried anabolic roids once

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by bulgingNUTZ View Post
    steroids are for pussies lol man the shit is crazy..... i tried anabolic roids once
    Hahahahaha, well played, ICWUDT.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345