Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Kentucky Derby 2012

Kentucky Derby is tomorrow night. Just wanted to put my superfecto (lol, or whatever you call it) here. If you have off track betting somewhere, put a buck on these 4.

1. Union Rags
    2. Bodemeister
    3. Gemologist
    4. Daddy Nose Best

That's my picks in order. Like to see who anyone else likes.

Experienced Member
    Theres one problem with your superfecta... You're missing my pool pick horse! Dullahan ftw and $1000!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I like the big white horse!!!!!!

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Bodemeister for the win.

PokerOwned Master
    Union Rags is an excellent choice, showed great closing speed when he nearly caught Hansen, The big grey who went wire to wire. I like both horses and as Hansen got a decent draw for his style, he may still figure here, although the class is better than his win. Union Rags needs to break fast and get out of traffic as it's a 'mudder's' race today, and I don't think he does well with crap flying in his face. If he can get clear track and not have to race wide, he's a decent bet.

what this game american?s futeboll or baseball ... today have a wonderful match in my country .

PokerOwned Master
    For those who like to play a long shot for a decent return, place a small across the board bet on Rousing sermon. I know the owners of this horse and have watched him work. He has improved with every race, even as the quality of opponents improved. He has great closing speed, twice making up over 6 lengths in the final furlong. It would not surprise me if he snuck into the money, and you will get great odds on him. I will be doing this bet at our local track, as will everybody else in this state no doubt, but mine is not just for a local favorite, it's 'cos I like money and will get the odds to make this bet worthwhile.

Good luck for everyone .

Lusitanos horses .

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I bet he says no horse but no luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast