Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63867.55

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

jones scared to fight sonnen?

dan henderson is injured and out of fight with jones they offer sonnen the fight he accepts but jones want fight him so ufc 151 is off, what the hell

dana white is disgusted with jon jones too.

Experienced Member
    i think that sux 2 but truth is he not ready to fight a lefty sux 4 the undercard but thats just chit rollin down hill! n as 4 dana waaaaaaaaaaa i dont get my moniezzzzzzzzzzz

Banned
    it is the first time someone hasn't fought when someone got injured. I say he's kind of a bitch for not fighting someone in a lower weight class.

PokerOwned God
    i dont know if he is scared or not, got to be more to it, mma fighters are not scared of no1..who knows

Quote Originally Posted by gametime74 View Post
    i dont know if he is scared or not, got to be more to it, mma fighters are not scared of no1..who knows
    I agree, most fighters want to trAIN for who they are fighting hes been training for hendo so ...

well it isnt like sonnen has had a chance to train for him either so fair fight i think. Scared!!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Master
    I dont think he is neccessarily scared but taking the advice his manager is giving him. I think he should fight because there are fighters counting on the pay they are to recieve for fighting on the card. An unfortunate situation all around.

PokerOwned Master
    I think the UFC is completely overrated, if they ever got in a boxing ring with pro boxers they would get killed

Banned
    If they ever got in a real fight the MMA fighter takes them down and wins, just like couture vs james tony, so boxing is overrated because it only helps inside the ring not outside of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast