Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PokerOwned Master
    what jon jones did is ridiculous. true champs would fight anytime, anywhere

People are crazy. Why would Jones ever fight Sonnen. Your talking about a dominant LHW Champ fighting A MW who isnt even the top contender. You want Jones to fight a guy hes a weight class above, who hasnt even been training for a fight. If Jones wins people give him no credit because of this. If he somehow loses then he loses his belt and all the perks that go with being the champ like bigger paydays and sponsorship, etc.

Its a no win fight for Jones. Sonnen has been planning on moving up to LHW because he cant beat Anderson Silva so will never be MW champ. If Sonnen manages to win some fights at LHW and become the #1 contender then id love to see this fight and i reckon it would be a major moneymaker.

Sonnen spent years talking about how he should have beat Silva in first fight and talking a load of thrash. Then he got embarrassed in the rematch in the 2nd round. Now all off a sudden he's meant to be a legit contender for the belt in the higher weight class. Give me a break. Dudes gotta prove himself first. Totally agree with Jones for not taking the fight.

PokerOwned Veteran
    yeah sonnen is just a trash talking publicity stunt! but i wouldnt wanna fight him lol.... i would like to see the fight though

PokerOwned Master
    That is normal, these guys always seem to duck the one person who would prob beat them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12