Thread: John Cena

John Cena

John Cena is the best wrestler player?

Experienced Member
    When I was little he was always my favorite

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madyx91 View Post
    John Cena is the best wrestler player?
    Whatever! If your a kid, watching PG rated wrestling. Might as well put that shit on Sat. morning cartoons. He's just another Hogan clone. Great wrestling went out with the attitude era!

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    John Cena Is on Saturday cartoons now.. can u believe it ? Pretty funny . they have him on the CW50, but they cant put Smackdown on there? it would bring smackdown back on the map if they put it on a basic public channel again, instead of Sci-Fi, the place for science fiction, all thoiings monsters and in outer space.... sheesh...
    If only i could be the great marketing wizard behind the WWE, i would double it sales. I would use more wrestlers and wayyy better story lines.

Quote Originally Posted by bigphatmike View Post
    John Cena Is on Saturday cartoons now.. can u believe it ? Pretty funny . they have him on the CW50, but they cant put Smackdown on there? it would bring smackdown back on the map if they put it on a basic public channel again, instead of Sci-Fi, the place for science fiction, all thoiings monsters and in outer space.... sheesh...
    If only i could be the great marketing wizard behind the WWE, i would double it sales. I would use more wrestlers and wayyy better story lines.
    Agree totally with the more wrestlers and story lines. Whatever happened to some of the great fueds. Sooo gimmaky anymore!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    John Cena is a good wrestler

Seasoned Veteran
    Hes from MA baby reppin tha hood i grew up in.

Experienced Member
    I think that show is a bullshit. That is no sport. And John Cena is an actor

Quote Originally Posted by LICH1993 View Post
    I think that show is a bullshit. That is no sport. And John Cena is an actor
    LOL! Tell me something we don't know. Do you watch Rocky movies or any other type of sport movies? All actors, but bet you still cheer at the end. No difference. Women have their soap, wrestling is a mans soap opera. By the way, Not a Cena fan.

Seasoned Veteran
    I agree this show is bullshit. so much acting and such

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast