Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62812.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Jerseytimes Superbowl Analysis

Ok its friday night before the game and I would like to set my predictions in forum stone if you will. I have been a long time Giants fan. I have seen petty much every game Eli has started along the way the last 8 years. Ive also seen tons of Tom Brady and the Patriots being the huge NFL fan that I am. I think this game is not about the quarterbacks. You pretty much know what you are gonna get from them both.
    Eli Manning is not going to have a lot of problems shredding the Patriots porous defense. Tom Brady will be Tom Brady. However the main match-up is gonna be the giants d-line vs the Patriots O-line. If Tom Brady has time he will be able to deliver the ball to Gronkowski in the first half( but he should not be that effective in the second half due to the high ankle sprain). Brady can beat the Giants secondary, and the Patriots recievers and Hernandez will find open room. That is why the giants d-line has to get to Brady in 2 seconds or less. If they can consistenly they will win. If they dont get to Brady and knock him down they can't win the game. The Giants will put up eith 27 31 or 34. I am almost sure of that. Now That means if they can hold the Patriots under 27 I beleive for sure the Giants win this game. If the Patriots score 35 then I believe they win. Tom Brady will be ultra-motivated, and not blind with arrogance like last time. He will bring it for sure and be great. He can't be that great if he is always on the turf though looking up. If he has time in the pocket to throw its over. Thats what I'm thinking and If you agree or disagree Id love to hear it.

Seasoned Veteran
    You can't be so sure that the Giants will put up at least 27 points every team can have an off night even on the super bowl. If there is one thing you should know about football nothing is a sure thing. Other than that pretty accurate prediction I would say.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    jeyseytime wow u hardcore into football! I really hope Tom Brady plays well and Giants winnnn so i can play the 5000$ freeroll!!! But either way its gonna be a great match tho i have never seen a full match of american football im gonna watch this one!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    well for a nice review of the game
    still think u got most of the things right
    except pats will win

PokerOwned God
    i think you have a good analysis and I think they will win go giants

PokerOwned Pro
    i have a feeling the giants will do well in the superbowl final...

I am going with the New England Patriots.
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

PokerOwned Pro
    Seems like the trend lately is for teams to get hot and squeak in the playoffs and inevitably win. Talk about Deja Vu with the Pats and Giants playing. The Patriots secondary is gonna give up points, and the Giants D has played just as good as any D in the playoffs. If the Giants can contain especially the TE's I think they are gonna win. Also I'm a Packers fan and NFC guy, and have never liked the Patriots. Could go either way, can't wait to see the look on Bellicheks face tho if they lose!

PokerOwned Master
    i'll be surprised if this game isn't close in the 4th quarter. pretty even matchup

PokerOwned God
    You didn't set anything in stone you left us with a bunch of ifs... if they Pats score less than 27 they will lose, but if they score more than 34 they will win. Just ifs. You made no prediction as to who is going to win. I say Giants 31 Pats 24.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast