Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeremy Lin

take out carmelo and stoudemire so lin can win them sum games
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Seasoned Veteren
    but circus staff that Rubio makes, is playing against every team (big or smal markets). Remember Rick because he will be the new Steve NAsh...By the way, in all stars was the best (base)

Seasoned Veteren
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeyourface View Post
    take out carmelo and stoudemire so lin can win them sum games
    totally true...Lin is good, very good but Ricky is good&show man. You will enjoy Ricky a lot, remember this

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Jeremy Lin is a pretty good point guard in this league. Carmelo and Amare are good players but they don't seem to be consistent. Carmelo is wanting the ball in isolation and he usually shoots. They need to have better flow in their offense and they will be very good and hard to stop. They have all the talent and now they just have to put it together.

Banned
    i don't care about or like nba basketball at all, just a bs league of a bunch of pussies imo. Now that being said, I just read something about this Lin dude, and he is getting stupid amount of attention and retarded nicknames, but I love this kids story. Went to Harvard, and is playing NBA, not only that, he was crashing on his brothers couch cause he just had nothing still, didn't even have a legit contract to make him comfortable, now he is making the league min which is like $250k or something, but his story is awesome. I mean damn, kid got this amount of talent, and was crashing on his brothers couch. even being a harvard alumni, still kind or a rags to riches story.

Lin is actually a good player. im very surprised how he came out of nowhere

Knight
    I look forward to seeing if he is legit or a flash in the pan. I'm hoping for legit because it is a great story.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well he was hyped up for a couple weeks now the lin sanity is on a hiedous with him being out!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Lin sanity was so hyped but def cooled down (him being injured helped). But there was so much talk that he would be an all star next season with voting from fans. Yes, China could help with that, but he's going to be an average-good starting point guard at best. There are so many point guards in the league right now that people haven't heard of that close to and better than Jeremy. But time will tell....

Banned
    buena informacion ,muy entretenido el basketball

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast